Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks everyone.....!!!

Recap: She noticed him staring at her and smiled as he turned her around and pulled her back towards him.
"You like her a lot don't you?" she asked.
"No way not in that way! She just makes me laugh we all grew up together and she has always hung out with Shiv me and from school to college. We are all just good friends," he answered.
Gauri looked over at him and knew there was more to it as Ipshita liked him a lot and he was just playing the old game of hard to get as Shiv was playing with her……
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 8

He stared at her as she sat at the dresser and put on her jewellery, her hair was still wet. His heart raced as he saw the droplets fall from her hair landed gentle on her soft delicate skin as it slowly ran down her back. Her blouse was still not fully fastened and he could see the droplets touch part of her, which he could never imagine seeing. It had been two months since they arrived back home and he hated the way she would tease him and tempted him in some strange way. He looked down at his cup of tea and closed his eyes…   

"Shiv" she turned to look at him but he was gone. As usual without saying anything he had left to go to the office. He was a strange guy and never came close to her their conversation with each other was much better but he still had this wall up which she was finding hard to break. Every morning it was the same she laid out his clothes and made sure breakfast was sent up to the room with what he liked and when ever she came out of the shower he was either gone or was getting ready to go. No goodbye or see you later with out a word he was gone…

Badi ma had told her that for the next few weeks since she was away with Badi papa in Australia she was in charge of the daily running of the house. At first she was nervous but Shayal Auntie and Dadi helped her pick things up quickly. She entered the kitchen and carried out her duties the chores kept her busy…

Shiv looked over at her as she entered the office as usual with his lunch.
"I have told you before please stop coming to the office with lunch," he said looking at her as she poured out lunch. He was having trouble getting away from her at home and now she was regularly coming to the office. He let out a heavy sigh as she pushed the plate of food towards him.
"I don't want you to eating take away and ….
"Look Gauri I managed perfectly fine before we were married in fact my life was great!" he said getting angry.
She looked at him and could feel her eyes fill up as he got up and walked over towards his desk. Feeling upset and heart broken she got up and looked over at him as he stood with his back towards her looking out of the window.
"Hi guys!" They turned to see Ipshita come in.
She looked at them and saw the two plates of food on the table.
"Sorry bad timing!" she said apologising to them.
"It's Ok Ipshita!" he said looking at her.
She walked over towards Gauri and hugged her.
"When did you get back from Delhi?" he asked as she approached him and hugged him.
"Just this morning and I'm here to sort out a few things for mum in the Mumbai office. Not hungry?" he said walking towards the food on the table.
"Why don't you join us?" he suggested as he looked over at Gauri.
"Actual I have a lunch date," she said looking at the food.
"Date?" he said looking at her curiously.
She walked over towards Gauri and put her arm around her.
"Mr Shiv Kapoor I am going to steal your beautiful wife for the rest of the day and evening. If that is ok with you," she said looking at them.
"Please carry on!" he said as he sat down in his chair.
I could do with the break he thought as he looked at the laptop screen.
"Well! Gauri what you say?" she asked.
She looked over at him and he looked so happy to see someone else in the room and not her and nodded.
"Shiv you remember Priya from college?" she asked.
"Priya?"
"Come on the girl followed you around for two years. Well anyway she is getting married in a months time and we have thrown her a Hen party and I want to take Gauri with me, so don't wait up for us," she shouted as they walked out of the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAT 😉
prab_rockinn thumbnail
nice......
now the hen party is gonna be fun!!!!

sum2005 thumbnail
kat nikki and mahen to australia r they visiting zoo 😳
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this Shiv is too rude!!!but i am sure u r gonna handle him pretty good Kat!!!pls continue soon 😊
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uff!! You are so kanjoos with updates Di!! So short! *pouts*
But nonetheless... Amazing as usual 👏👏
Hen party eh??... Sounds intriuging! 😃
Can't wait for the next part!

Cheers,
dc
desi chic thumbnail
Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi chic

Uff!! You are so kanjoos with updates Di!! So short! *pouts*
But nonetheless... Amazing as usual 👏👏
Hen party eh??... Sounds intriuging! 😃
Can't wait for the next part!

Cheers,
dc

Kanjoo....please have a heart i'm trying 2 write 2 ff.....Whilst juggling work and batman!!.....it's hard work!!!😳

desi chic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Catwoman

Kanjoo....please have a heart i'm trying 2 write 2 ff.....Whilst juggling work and batman!!.....it's hard work!!!😳

lol... I understand... and I appreciate😳... haha!!! you and your batman!! I'd really like to hear his side of the story😆

Catwoman thumbnail
Catwoman thumbnail
My Lord Shiv saved me! *Om nama Shiva*

Seriously im not kidding and when i told Iffat she pissed her self laughing!!!

OK since everyone in the entire office knows i might as well tell u guys....

Mother's day here in the UK last sunday...kids gave hug and kisses request i come down for brekky....Batman has made paroka's (OK for some reason he think he the best cook in the world...Ok it's my fault i have not got the heart to tell him he stinks 🤢 )

Anyway plate of paroka's on the table. I look at the kids who look at there dad and say "No mum we made them for U". (Kids are smart and now the score and are munching cornflakes)....He looks at me all smile as i nervously pick one up and placed it in my mouth. Tearfully a eat the salty paroka and swallow...."Lovely Dear!" i tell him....he leaves happly for footie practise!....survived!!!

Later on i called my mum and wished her happy mothers day. Kids take hold of the phone and talk to her. I leave them to as Batgirl can chat like hell. I get changed comedown open the front door two discover 2 police officers..."madam we recieved 2 calls. Is everything Ok!"   they come in the house. Me standing there with a towel rapid around my head (i wash my hair) apologising like mad because they called the POLICE!!!...Kids start crying as they walked in the living room. They were nice and wished my a "Happy mothers day".....Long lecture to the kids on when to dial 999.....survived from getin arrested.

Mothers day is banned from my house from now on!!!