Sports/Cricket

The West Indies-What's ur view?

ydp1 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
what do u guys think of the Caribbean based on what u saw/read/heard or even experienced so far?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Regarding their team, I think they have a good lot... It can do very well... It is one of the under-rated teams in world cricket, but on a day if you have chanderpaul, sarwan, lara, samuels, gayle - even one of them firing, you are in for trouble 😛 I really like their team...

as for caribbean as a place, it looks awesome, the calypso, the carefree people, the atmosphere on grounds - its one of the most enjoyable venues for world cricket...

Edited by smallwonder - 17 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah the place is really good. The team is okay though, don't think they will win the World Cup.
samoosa thumbnail
W.I are capable of winning the world cup this year, it's unpredictble! i am from the west indies and i support my team. May the best team win!!
*Fiza* thumbnail
yeah may the best team win!!! 😳
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
yeah just hope for the best for your respective teams 😃
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
not a bad place to play a lot of players like to play there cos of the carnival atmosphere the fans bring
Sarz thumbnail
World cup 2007 in the West Indies is going to be one of the best ever!!!The whole region prepared immensely for this tournament..Many of the facilites are newly built.What makes World cup in the Wi unique form tthe rest is its huge tourism history..Infact many of the economies in the Caribbean depends on the tourism industry.. thousands of people visit here each year for the Sun,Sea and Sand..Soo World cup its the best time to come over beacuse its like 2 in 1!!
Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
West Indies Is A Great Team My 2nd Fav 😛 😛
ydp1 thumbnail
what do u think now?did ur opinion change?