Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

amreen1409

IF-Dazzler

amreen1409

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Lights! Camera! Action!

Kya tum mujhsaye shaadi karogi? Main tumhye zindagi ki sari  kushian do ga! Tum meri saab kuch ho. Dekho please mujhye mana nahain karma warna main toot jao ga!

Cut!

Female viewers have started to dream, and male viewers started to get ideas.

But aren't these just made up dialogues and made up people. They all are fiction, the lives they live on the dramas or films, aren't they all fake?

Many would say yes, then why do we dream to have "that" celebrity as our life partner? When we know that the people they represent in that drama is not them, they have their own personalities, which are hidden in themselves.

They have hard lives, running around studios, facing media, fake scandals, and the list goes on.

Let's do a reality check, would you be able to live a happy and normal married life knowing that your spouse is working in a field that involves all kind of unwanted stuff, such as touching and hugging people. How would you feel and react to see your life partner with someone else on TV? People matching them with other celebrities?

**** You Don't Have to Say Everything Wink ---Edited By the Mod****

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 16 July 2005 at 1:41am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion of the Week! July 15 - July 22" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

theone_fan

theone_fan

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Ya Its true,

IM presently leaving in india , And majority of us are bowled over by the Great stardom, the great persona's............

Every one wants a life that would provide them the luxury the Need the urge in them to become Famous........But Along with that stardom comes a price the Huge tag for which every one has to pay....This every one is not only the person who becomes the star but even his Family.......

As the current example, Humayun saeed.....every one adores him ,not for a single but for his multifacted persona..........We for our love, hates his wife....is this worthy..........

Can we as Humans have right to interfere in his personal life for our mere  Njoyment.....No we cant......

Coming to the topic, Our present life involves a routine in which every person faces a environ in which he make friends with opposite/same sex and this will get more worse if the person is depressd and he gets support from outside his family.....The One who suffers are his/her spouses , who could U think are responsible.....Indeed the latest technology shud be blamed for this.....The Mushrooming of different Business centres.........

How to stop this Cannot to decided, The pros The Cons still remains.......

So If You are worthy, Truthful & Dedicated towards your Family.....nothing Can effect You or the Ones You Love...........

Sooo abhi Bahut zyada speech Likh Di hai.......Dont mind if i did any mistakes ....Humayun fans Im sorry........

Saher..........

sadaf18

sadaf18

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Like u guys said, being a celebrity has its ups and downs...but being a celebrity's spouse has downs and downs...there are no ups.

Personally, I would never be able to survive in a situation like that...it might be hard for me to bear the fact that the person who  has agreed to spend the rest of his life with me, spends more time with someone else than with me... i wouldnt also be able to bear the fact, that when going in to a socail event, I would be known as Mrs. Fillanee and not Sadaf...I would want to have my own identity and not be recognized through someone else...

-sadaf

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

kewl topic..........waise itna sarra per ker main bore ho gayee thi amreen to purra nahi pera jus got an idea of wat da topic wasLOL........

but yup its true i wouldnt want 2 have a celeb. hubby bcuz he would have a lot of crazy fanz n im sure i wud b h8ed by millionz of crazy celeb obsessed teens all over the world.*AHEMLOLAHEM* and more importantly our life would become a dinnertable discussion which i wouldnt want. where ever we want to go press would follow whether we like it or not.

i actually feel sorry for the poor celebs. they r dreamt 2 b sum1 they really really rnt and ppl get false impressions about them. we should remember that we dont love these pplz but the character they play.

the who entertainment industry is FAKE itz jus 4 our pleasure. hence "entertainment"....so when we press that remote of ours and turn on the tv we shouldnt get 2 carried away...watch the serial...appreciate the actors hard work...pass ur tyme and move on

canadian01

canadian01

Posted: 17 July 2005 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
i also like this topic amreen.

well personally i would also not get married with a celecbrity bcoz i think not a single woman k bear tht her hubby is spending more time with some 1 else n hugging n all tht stuff no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.i don't wana b famous after getting married with a celeb.i just need a person who loves mee not his dramas,movies etc.
tht's it i think it's enough other wise i can write a whole book on thois topic.
n most of my post match with all of u but sorry tht's wat v all think.

Eman

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 17 July 2005 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

so that means no celenrity should get married. and if they have to get married then they should quit showbiz.

mehraal

mehraal

Posted: 17 July 2005 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

hi folkz!

i have somewhat different opinion!,,,,,,if the marriage is based on trust and love,,,,then this marriage wud last till death,,,,thats my point of view,,,,and for me the celeb hubby won't be celeb but my hubby,,,,and being a celeb's wife,i'll have to be open-minded enough to give him some space,,,but i'll make sure that he doesn't play with my emotions n trust,,,,if i find him doing sumthing which i dun like,,,,then id give him warnings and may be our relationship wud go down,,,,,but again! if HE loved me and believed on me then he won't do anything which i dun approve of,,,,,,so marriage is not based on whom u marry,,,,but its based on the quality of relationship between u and u'r spouse!

cheers!

saarahkhann

IF-Dazzler

saarahkhann

Posted: 20 July 2005 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Assalam-o-Alikum Everyone,

Interesting topic something i wanted to talk abt for a long time Smile..i agree with mehraal that marriage is based on trust n love..but once a guy or a girl enters in showbiz it becomes really hard for the partner to ignore scandals n other upsetting news..no matter how much u trust ur partner there's always an insecurity level which makes u upset n u start questioning ur partner even though all thats written is BS but i guess its natural n there is no solution to this problem..we cant stop actors to get married n we cant stop media to publish scandals.. the best thing to do is to talk abt the problem n try to solve it..i wouldnt mind if i get married to an actor 'coz sometimes even if u get married to someone who is not from showbiz how sure can u b that he/she is faithful to u?? n they r not touching n hugging someone else??? n they dont have any extra marital affair...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top