Members Lounge

Happy Birthday......Sangeeta Di!!!!! (GM)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Dear friends!!

8th march we celebrated International Women's Day, but as many say, women's day should be celebrated everyday, especially if a woman like our B'day girl is born on that day, i.e. 11th March!!(her actually date of birth) What can I say about her, she is sweet, caring, kind, intelligent……. She doesn't say much but her polite nature speaks volumes. She is a mother of two, a working lady, an efficient Global Moderator; she is none other then our dearest and sweetest................

Sangeeta (Di)

On this day, we wish you a happy life, and great success. May All Your Dreams and Wishes come true!!!

Hug

You are one of the best Global Moderators......... and many aren't even scared of you.......

Always keep smiling and hope this years opens new ventures, and we spends many many years with you on India-Forums.

Hug

Lots of love,

I-F Development Team

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 11 March 2007 at 4:08am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday......Sangeeta Di!!!!! (GM)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Here's some Birthday wishes for you Sangeeta ji from many members. They could not be included in the interview so being posted here.

Birthday Dividers

Sarah:

Sangeeta you are so kind, so sweet and lovable person - very giving, very soft-hearted and a beautiful human-being... I luv the way you handle things - you are one of the sweetest persons I 've come across who tho speak so very less yet say volumes - your qualities are reflected thru your work - you believe in doing things rather than just saying & conveying your message...

all the best to you in your personal as well as professional life - May God bless you with lots & lots of happiness & good health

your well-wisher & friend,

S a r a hEmbarrassed

Birthday Dividers

Kothra:

Hi Sangeeta..Ur have been always a very helpful moderator Thankx alot

Wishing you a birthday as special as you are..Hope u enjoy every bit of it..wishing u love, Happiness and cheerz..Today n all through the year

Huzi

Birthday Dividers

Diyafah:

Hey sangeeta!First of all wish you a very very very very happy bday!May god fulfill all wishes and may u only see the light of the succesful lader!

I don't really know u much..but as far as i knoe..u r an awsome person..the way  u handled our beloved Bigg boss Forum very well!
I wish you all the very best in life!

Love

Anureet

Birthday Dividers

Raj5000:

One of the most matured and knowledgable person at IF. Handles conflicts as part of her mod responds excellently, without being biased. Posts are very nice and sensible.

A very Happy Birthday and Best Wishes.

Thanks

Anshuman

Mermaid_QT:

Birthday Dividers

Sangeeta, I wish you a very happy birthday and a great fun-filled year ahead! 
I love you for being a very bubbly, very real and very fun mod, and loved the way you handled BB forum, loaded with firearms..  Hats off to you!!
Love and best wishes,
mQT

Birthday Dividers

atina

I came to know Sangeeta when I reported about something...out of the blue this GM came for help. After that I kept sending pms to her asking about her and we started sharing info about us and about our families and kids. We send e mails to each other too. I feel that Sangeeta is a humble and simple person. SHe is also a very loving mother to her two kids (Noopur 15 and Arnav 6).

One day I was sending pms to her and I just noticed that Megha's interview was on.......so I asked her....." hey Sangeeta do they do this kind of interviews for all the GMs here......yeahhh....that means I am going to hear your interview soon....." She instantly answered me" No...no,.....to get this kind of interview...you must be very popular.....and I don't think I am that popular"............

ha ...ha.....Bhaskar I put her reply and your sentence ( Took bit of time convincing her for it LOL)........and it is really funny...and this talks volumes of her humbleness....

I wish her all the happiness and may God bless her and her family.

Love you Sangeeta dear. You better learn a few Tamil words to tell during your interview.

Birthday Dividers

dasa1

A very Happy Birthday to a live wire Global Moderator Sangeeta

Wish you the best from Tamil Serials forum and thanks for all the support and help. My questions to you would be;

Birthday Dividers

jigglypuff726

hi sangeeta di! thanks for taking the tamil section under you wing. we have come a long way with your help. we hope we haven't given you a lot of trouble. thanks again for taking care of our section though it is a small one. love you!

~ leena

Birthday Dividers

gk_09

Happy Birthday Sangeeta Di. May all your wishes and dreams come true. I still remember, we met through the Saat Phere forum. Ever since this then, this journey has been a great one. Thanks for being a easy-going, and caring friend. Enjoy your day and Happy Birthday again

Love,
Gurprit

Birthday Dividers

belle1989

A very happy birthday to you Sangeeta. You are one of the sweetest, the kindest, and the loveliest person I've ever met. I wish you the very best in life and the very best for this upcoming year. Hope you have fun on your birthday and always keep smiling. Big smile

Lots of love,

Natasha

Birthday Dividers

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 10 March 2007 at 7:19am

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

It was written into the universe by the stars up above,
as a pen of light and colors swish across the sky,
Your birth day is such a miracle
The angels know why.

Sangeta Ji I would say just this on this special day...

Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.

Many Happy Returns of the Day!! Smile

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 11 March 2007 at 3:41am

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sangeeta Massi..!! Hug

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, have a wonderful day!!!

Love, Ammu Big smile Embarrassed

Great post akka! Big smile

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sangeeta Tongue
May all your wishes come true this year and you acheive great heights in all your endevours! Clap
my best wishes are with you! Big smile
nishtha

Edited by nishtha - 11 March 2007 at 4:26am

Miss.Netherland

IF-Rockerz

Miss.Netherland

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Wish u very happy bday

-Khushiyana-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushiyana-

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sangeeta !!

Many returns of the Day....

Hope you have a blast on your birthday...

luv,
Khushiyana

lovelyprincesst

IF-Rockerz

lovelyprincesst

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 3:59am | IP Logged
sorry m late ...

wishing u a very happy belated birthday
hope u had a great time

tasneem

Post Reply New Post

Go to top