Fan Fictions

Pyaar ki Kayamat-Full 17th epi page 20!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 24

hIra_89

hIra_89

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 4:34am | IP Logged
it wz a nice part
cont soon
ok my guess is that
aaryan likes anita more than anita likes aaryan
his dad called him bcoz of ayesha i guess

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar ki Kayamat-Full 17th epi page 20!! (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *nIha*

it wz a nice part
cont soon
ok my guess is that

I agree with you but what if his dad thinks of wedding between aaryan and aayesha? Then what will aaryan do? Listen to his dad or go against his dad and marry anita? I really liked todays epi. Do continue Mr.salmankhan!

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uru_hershey

I agree with you but what if his dad thinks of wedding between aaryan and aayesha? Then what will aaryan do? Listen to his dad or go against his dad and marry anita? I really liked todays epi. Do continue Mr.salmankhan!

Maybe thats whats going to happen, but first I gotta convince Aaryan to tell Anita bout his feelingsEmbarrassed & lol its MRS.salmankhan not MrLOL

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *nIha*

it wz a nice part
cont soon
ok my guess is that

Will continue it soonTongue

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.SalmanKhan

Maybe thats whats going to happen, but first I gotta convince Aaryan to tell Anita bout his feelingsEmbarrassed & lol its MRS.salmankhan not MrLOL

LOLSorry I guess I was typing really fast and didn't edit it. I thought it was Mr.salmankhan instead of Mrs. salmankhan. LOLLOLLOLAnyways I really like your story. Do contnue.

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

4th epi;;
Aaryan had just got home from the incident at the library. He was pretty happy and also sad...happy because he had gotten one more sort of "date" with Anita. And sad because of what had happened with Anita. Now, after getting home he was looking for his father.

Aaryan:Ragu Chacha, papa kahain hei?
Ragu Chacha: Beta, voh bahaar garden mei tumhara intezaar kar rehe hain...bohat naraaz hei!
Aaryan: Omg, dua karna koi baari baat maat ho! (all scared)

Aaryan's dad Mr.Mihir Kapur, played my Ronit Roy, is a very seriouse man, always doing bussiness, and yelling/discoureging Aaryan. he's sitting on a chair wen Aaru ( my nickname for Aaryan lol) gets there.
Aaryan: Yes, papa?
Mr.Kapur: Aaryan! Tumhe koi sharam nahien hei?
Aaryan: What happened now, dad?
Mr.Kapur: Ayesha came over and she told me that after she sang, you didnt take her to lunch as you promised me you would!
Aaryan:Oh shit! Dad, im so sorry, its just sumthing happened and...I forgot seriously.
Mr.Kapur: Well you better treat her to lunch tomorrow!
Aaryan: Oh No way dad. Im sorry I cant maybe sum other time. I got plans
Mr.Kapur: Too bad 4 ur plans
Aaryan: No dad to bad for Ayesha.

And then our Aaryan walks away, and goes calls Arjun.
Aaryan: Hello Arjun?
Arjun's mom: Sorry Aaryan beta arjun's gone to the gym, and left his phone here.
Aaryan: Oh Okay aunti, teek hai. JaiShrKrishna
Arjun's mom: jaiShriKrishna.

Hangs up.
Aarjun(to himself): Uff...Stupid Arjun!
***Ring Ring Ring Ring****
Aaryan's cell ringing....Name...Ayesha
Aaryan:O my lord, agar shaitan mujhe phone karta pher bi mei itna upset nahien hota! LOL
But the phone doesnt stop ringing! So since Aaryan is such a sweetheart Embarrassed he picks up the phone.
Aaryan: Hello.( in a real flat bored voice)
Ayesha: AARYAN! (really madly)
Aaryan: What Ayesha?
Ayesha: How dare you back that low-classed, loser gurl. and not me when know one clapped? HUH!
Aaryan: Well, Ayesha I backed that gurl up 'cause she deserved to get clapps not get booed at, and you well. . .you did sing kind of *cough*cough* bad.
Ayesha: Aaryan how could you say that??
Aaryan: The same way you heard that. . .just bcause ur my dad's friend's daughter doesnt mean, i have 2 lie nd keep you happy.
Ayesha: Go to hell!

She gets all mad and hangs up...but Aaryan well all he could do was laugh! LOL
**Ring**Ring**Ring** Aaryans cell ringing again!
Aaryan:Hello?
Arjun: Hey aaryan, its me. u called?
Aaryan:yeah. Its so boring in the house..just had another fight with dad, and....hey lets go to the park? what say?
Arjun: hahah if u sayd lets go to the club i would understand...but park?
Aaryan: Are you coming or no?
Arjun:Okay Okay! I'll be there around 6:30.
Since it was only 6:15 he goes to the kitchen gets sum pop and goes to his room to watch how the cricket game on tv was going, and that after changed into a real got sweatshirt/jacket and left for the park.which wasnt too far. Wink
************At Anita's house********************
Anita: Then Aaryan came like a hero and Manthan ki chooti kaargeya!
Anita was on the phone with Kajjal, and was telling her the library incident.
Kajjal: Anita, I think Aaryan feels for you!
Anita: hahaha Kajjal tum bi naa. He's just being friendly, & i only met him 2 times.
Kajjal: But now, he wants to meet again! and after that...again...and again...and again!
Anita: Acha Gee. Tumhe to bohat kuch patta hein! Waisa, why would he love me? Have all the other gurls in Delhi died, ki vo mujhse pyaar shyaar karega?
Kajjal: Sure sure, tum dekhna whatever i say will come true! Aur, uska dost Arjun bohat lines marta hei!
Anita: hahahha (laughing) Ok forget them. I called to ask are you willing to go to the park in...half an hour?
Kajjal: hmmm...Okay sure. Just come over and we'll go. any specific reason for going?
Anita: Noo its just a bueatiful day and welll.....uhmm Okay bye cya u soon
Kajjal: k bye

Anita put on her favorite shalwar kameez..sky blue shalwar kameez with white "dupatta" (dont think i spelled it right). Then went to her mom.
Anita:Maa, mein bahaar jare hee hoon, Kajjal ke saath.
mom: okay beta, jaldi aajana!

...Anita goes over to Kajjal's house and, as usuall Kajjal looks stunningly gorgeouse in her yellow shalwar kameez
Anita: WOW! Kajjal that looks really nice.
Kajjal: haha thnks.

They start walking towards the park. . .and wen they get there , they go sit down on the benches bside the kids play area.
Kajjal: Aneet, lets go sit sumwhere else yaar why bside kids?
Anita: you know I love kids! we're sitting here. So they sit there admiring the kids for a little while.

*******End of Epi 4**************
But where are Aaryan & arjun?
Will they meet Anita and Kajjal?
U want to know wht Aaryan's wearing? LOL
Dont you wonder what will happen wen they 4 meet, if they do?
If want these questions answered, Keep reading "Pyaar Ki Kayamat" Embarrassed
please leave comments Tongue

Edited by Mrs.SalmanKhan - 16 March 2007 at 6:26pm

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mrs.SalmanKhan

LOLSorry I guess I was typing really fast and didn't edit it. I thought it was Mr.salmankhan instead of Mrs. salmankhan. LOLLOLLOLAnyways I really like your story. Do contnue.

lol its okay,LOL and dont forget to read the 4th episode!Tongue

banju

banju

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
gr8 part

Post Reply New Post

Go to top