Fan Fictions

Pyaar ki Kayamat-Full 17th epi page 20!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 3 Page 24

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
thnk hotmail12345 Embarrassed
will continue soon...maybe tomm or tonight

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar ki Kayamat-Full 17th epi page 20!! (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hIra_89

hIra_89

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
nice ff
cont soon

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Do continue. I fell sorry for anita. She sang such a good sang such a good song. Anyways it was a good part.

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
2ND EPI;;
Arjun: Oh my god! Aaryan you did what? you asked her to have lunch with us? What about Ayesha...wont she get furiouse?
Aaryan had just told Arjun that Anita and one of her friend will be joining them for lunch
Aaryan: Arjun, dont you understand? Dude, its love at first site! She's the one for me. . . She's absolutley awesome!
Arjun: Ufff...Aaryan I dont know what you see in her. But whatever they can have "lunch" with us.

Arjun and Aaryan go and sit down at a table in the cafeteria. . .but they cant see Anita or her friend anywhere.
Aaryan: Arjun!! what if she doesnt come?!?
Arjun: Dont worry, yaar. If she said she's coming then she'll come

And right on that cue..Anita and a girl come
Srry, we came late. We couldnt find you. . .
Aaryan: Dont wrry Anita its alright

After a moment of gazing into each others eyes. . .they hear an interuption.. .
Kajjal: Hi, Im Anita's friend. I think she forgot to introduce us
Anita: Oh im so sorry, I forgot..uhmm Aaryan she's Kajjal, my best friend and Kajjal, this is Aaryan. . .the guy I told you about.
Aaryan: Nice to meet you Kajjal. and waisa this is my frend Arjun
Arjun: Hi Kajjal. Hi Anita. Sit down, before this dumb Aaryan starts ordering our lunch. . . Lunch is going to be over!
Kajjal: hahaha, dont worry lunch is still a good 30 minutes.. and I want a fish o filet and a pop. and im sure Anita wants Biryani! and heres the money.
Aaryan: No, No dont worry I requested a lunch with you guys and its on me!

Anita begins to object but Aaryan says no he's paying for it, period.
Anita: Hey, Aaryan, Arjun, and Kajjal I have to leave in 10 minutes. . .im tutoring a girl right now. you guys will have 20 minutes of the lunch without me. Im really sorry.
Aaryan: Ohhhh nooo Ouch . . .Oh well its okay, btw what are you tutoring the girl in?
Kajjal: Aur kya ho sakta hai? Uss kei favorite Subject...Math aur science!
Anita:Kajjal Shhhh *blushes*
Aaryan: Oh wow! Maan, im really am bad at those two subject...My homewrk is really tough for those subjects today..can you come to the library after school and "tutor" me? plzzz

Arjun: Hey, Anita tutor him yaar. His dad will kill him if he fails!
Anita...uhmmm...vohh...uhh..Teek hein aaj after school, library mei?
Aaryan: Okay!
Kajjal:Okay now love birds..Oops srry that just slept out you guys arent love birds....yet Wink but our lunch is here can we eat now..? And Aneet (Kajjal'z special nickname fore Anita) you have only 7 minutes!

They all eat quickly. . .and say good-bye to Anita and Arjun asks Kajjal to go to the school fountain with him as he wants to show her something Wink Wink (Koi chakar hei mujhe lagta hai Tongue ) and Aaryan is left thinking about Anita Embarrassed Embarrassed

***Want to knoe what happened at the library? You might be in for a BIG surpires!!! Keep readingg... Tongue nd leave ur comments plz

hIra_89

hIra_89

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 12:40am | IP Logged
nice part
can't wait for the library scene

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
thnkss.
Will continue soon. the library scene is going to be awesome lol

banju

banju

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
gr8 part

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
[FONT=TAHOMA]
3rd Epi

Kwantlen College is out at 3:30 and Anita has been waiting for Aaryan for the past 20 minutes. . .but he's no where to be seen. She was getting very angry and also confuzed..as why was he late?

Anita: Itna late voh kyu hei? He himself asked for me for help..and he isnt here(saying to herself)

Just then she heard a really rough and mean voice saying Arre, agar vo nahien aya to kya hua? Hum aajatey hei!
It was Manthan, the biggest gangster in the college. Anita was really scared.
Anita:"Uhmm, please leave im waiting for someone.
Manthan:OooOoo Im so scared, What if I dont leave whatcha gonna do?
Anita: Please leave, or I'm leaving
Manthan: Do you think im going to let you go?

He starts twistering her hand...She starts cryingg.and then Aaryan comes in...He sees whats happening. He gets really mad! and He goes to Manthan, pulls his hand from Anita's...Punches him in the face a few times then kicks him in the unmentionable spot and starts punching him again..but manthan virani aint no less. He hits Aaryan a couple of times in the face aswell! Aaryan starts bleeding
Anita: Aaryan pleasee stop!
He doesnt stop.
Anita: Aaryan pleasee stop!please
He doesnt stop.
Anita: AARYAN! PLEASE STOP. TUMHE MERI KASAM!!
Aaryan stops and says to Manthan "Get the hell out of here..or else" Manthan: I aint finished yet..but leaves.
After Manthan leaves Anita sees all the blood on Aaryans hand...nd face.
She runs and gets the library first aid kit and cleans him up
And then. . . .the questions begin.
Anita: Wht where u doing? Aaryan you could have gotten hurt!
Aaryan: and what if i didnt fight him, what if u got hurt, what would happen to me?
Anita: what do you mean by what would happen to me? *blushing*
Aaryan: exactly what you heard. i'd feel horrible if anyone hurt you in my presence, Embarrassed
Anita: *blushing* Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Vohh...umm..Aaryan...waise tum late kaise hogaye?
Aaryan: Vohh dad ka phone agaya tha...I came to tell you..Im sorry I have to go..I know I'm the one that asked.. . .but sumthing has come up. plz forgive me. I gotta go.
Anita: uhmm...ohh..acha well then its okay, next time. bye.

She was about to leave when Aaryan asked her if her and Kajjal could join Arjun and him for lunch tomorrow..for all of lunch? Anita said yess Embarrassed
        **End of Epi**
Do you think Anita feels anything for our Aaryan?
Did you think todays epi wasnt good enough, be honest yaaro?
What reason could be behind Aaryan's dad calling him home? !!!
           got q 1 and q 3 stuck in ur brain?? Then..Keep reading Pyaar Ki Kayamat. and I know i aint a good writer yet..but bear with me i might get better and dis story is awesome!
Leave commentsss Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top