Fan Fictions

Pyaar ki Kayamat-Full 17th epi page 20!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 2 Page 24

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

After reading many ff, I've finally thought of making my own one. I'm sure I cant write like all the other creative writers here. But Im still gonna try

Aaryan Kapur: 23yrz old. A sweet-hearted, and polite son of a snobby, mean, and rich father. His father hates LOVE after Aaryan's mum left him and cant stand love, as he thinks all women are betrayers. Aaryan  thinks loves wonderful and is trying to find his true premi He doesnt care if his frends are rich or poor. Most of his frends arent that rich as he thinks they are too snobby. He attends Kwantlen College in Delhi, lives with his dad and many servants like his favorite Ragu Chacha in Delhi

Anita Sinha- A sweet-hearted, kind, genourse 21 year old girl who lives in her middle class family with her mom, dad, and her older brother in Delhi. She attends Kwantlen College, same as Aaryan but didnt meet him till. . .  . . . 

- Ayesha Takkar: 21 year old only daughter of a rich father. U can say a spoilt brat. and Aaryan's dad wants Aaryan to marry her. But aaryan has diffrent plans....as he thinks shes to much of a stuck-up snob to marry.

-Kajjal Mehta. Anita's best friend. 22 years old. Also, Anita's neighbor and best frend.

Arjun Khanna- Aaryan's best friend. Also, the biggest player everr..always talking to girlss...all are his "Time Pass" he's still lookin for his true pyaarEmbarrassed   After the 7th epi Arjun is known by the name Dev.

Index'z in my next "comment"

Plzz leave commentssTongue

Edited by Mrs.SalmanKhan - 28 May 2007 at 8:37pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar ki Kayamat-Full 17th epi page 20!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
haha.. good concept and its spelled OPINIONS.. Wink LOL

cant wait !!

banju

banju

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
sound great

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Index:

1st epi=1st pageSmile                10th Epi=11th pageSleepy

2nd epi=2nd pageTongue              11th Epi=12th pageApprove

3rd Epi=2nd pageWink                12th Epi=13 pageCool

4th Epi=3rd pageBig smile                  13th Epi=15th pageClown

5th Epi=5th pageLOL                     14th Epi=16th pageEvil Smile

6th Epi=6th pageEmbarrassed                    15th Epi=17th PageStern Smile

7th Epi=8th pageClap                    16th Epi=18th        &nbs p;  Big smile                   

17th epi=20th pageGeek

8th Epi=9th PageStar

9th Epi=9th PageShocked

Edited by Mrs.SalmanKhan - 28 May 2007 at 8:39pm

othrox

othrox

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 1:48am | IP Logged
gr8 concept.plz continue

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

1st episode;;
*Ring Ring*(Aaryan's phone ringing)
Aaryan:Itni subha kisne phone kiya? Ufffff.
Aaryan gets out of his bed, in his boxers and a t-shirt
*Ring Ring* Aaryan: Hello
Arjun: Aaryan are u still sleeping? Dont u remember today Ayesha is preforming at the college Singing competion and uncle said you have to go!
Aaryan: Arjun tum jao. mujhe nahin jana
Arjun: Please ajao. Uncle will kill me if u dont go.
Aaryan: Okay, U go. mein milta hoon tumhe college mein.
Arjun: Ok bye.

Aaryan gets up and goes to take a shower, when he comes out he decides to wear his foxy maroon-ish shirt and his blue jeans..and picks up his soccer ball and leaves for college

After getting to College
Arjun: hey! U finally got here. Ayesha is next.
Aaryan: Oh really? I thought by being late I could have missed her and her horrible singing LOL
*Attention people..Our next contesttent Ayesha Kapur is singing on the song Dont Matter by Akon*
Aaryan: uff...She's going to make this beautiful song turn into ugly if she sings
Arjun: Arre, chup hoja. Voh agay

And Ayesha sings very badly and wen she's done no one claps as it was horrible! Ayesha gets mad and leaves the stage.
*Alright, our next contestant Anita Sinha is coming on stage, singing "Om Jai Jadesh"* . (sry dont know the name of it"
Anita comes out dressed in shalwar kameez, looking very innocent and nervouse"
Anita: Om Ja jadesh....(and she kept on singing, srry dont know it)
But when she finished, everyone started saying Boo...u suck and threw stuff at her, all except Aaryan. Aaryan was still looking at her, like she was the most beautiful thing ever. But after wen he realized what was happening. He told everyone to shutup or else no one would go out alive. Everyone quieted down thinking, why is the hottest nd toughest guy yelling at them for laughing at the "dipper-est" (NO OFFENSE) girl in college.
After, the competion was over, crying Anita went out of the room, but Aaryan ran after her and made her stop.
Aaryan: Anita, hi my names Aaryan
Anita: Hi. thnks for telling them 2 be quiet
Aaryan: no prob. How can i just sit there wen there laughing st the most prettiest gurl at the contest?
Anita blushed Embarrassed
Aaryan: Hey listen, today at lunch you mind sitting with me and my buddy Arjun, u can bring ur friend along too.
Anita: Umm, Okay. See you @ lunch Embarrassed
and then she walks away
Aaryan: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! WOOHOOO Big smile SHE SAID YESS

So, would. . .Anita and Aaryan become frends?? If u want to find out...keep reading. wil update soon Embarrassed

please leave comments!!

Edited by Mrs.SalmanKhan - 11 March 2007 at 4:51pm

Hotmail12345

Groupbie

Hotmail12345

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

hey u rite sooo good love ur ff

Edited by Hotmail12345 - 11 March 2007 at 4:49pm

Hotmail12345

Groupbie

Hotmail12345

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 4:48pm | IP Logged