Oh Gosh ! Ali Zafar !!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

😳   oh my gosh ..  how cute is this guy .

i  love him

i just saw the song  chal dil mere ... the song is amazing . his voice is amazing

anybody  have any info abt him ? what are his other songs that r  as grt as chal dil mere ..

he is so beautiful 😊

yea he's very cute.
his new album came it's called masty i think. And there's this song in it. it's called sun re sajaniya. It's such a mad song. U'll love it
hey thanks !!! u know i just chkd that song . sajaniya . its fantastic !

the more i know , this guy only keeps turning out to be better n better

im in love !!! lol 😉
Originally posted by desi_punjaban90

yea he's very cute.
his new album came it's called masty i think. And there's this song in it. it's called sun re sajaniya. It's such a mad song. U'll love it

Oh yes, I love that song! The video to it is great, very different 😃

Originally posted by Inasense

Oh yes, I love that song! The video to it is great, very different 😃

yeah .. he s got a trademark style i think . kind of a bit mishcheivous . u see that in both videos .. chal dil mere and sajaniya ..

iv been reading up on him online  quite a bit  ... n from the interviews i read  he seems quite mature n sensible

yaaaaaa...........he is hot!!
Yes, i see what you mean by mischievous, when he's singing he has different expressions on his face for each part of the song. It's very cute. You definately see it in his song 'Channo Ki'

Originally posted by PinkPixie

yeah .. he s got a trademark style i think . kind of a bit mishcheivous . u see that in both videos .. chal dil mere and sajaniya ..

iv been reading up on him online  quite a bit  ... n from the interviews i read  he seems quite mature n sensible

hi inasense ,, nice to know someone elses been thinkin the same 😊

i havent seen the video for Channo yet. youtube is too slow here these days . . but will chk it out for sure
Hey just got the best news .

Ali Zafars gonna be on IF

such perfect timing !! just as i was fallin in lurrve with him   ðŸ˜›