Money Money Money... (Page 7)

mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by chatbuster

haha, yes money can get you lotsa happiness. only headache is when you have tons of it and have to figure out how to not lose it, and how to invest it and make it grow ten fold every year. sleepless nights, but nothing that a good nightcap wouldnt solve. oh yes, and how to keep the tax vultures and the new-found friends and relatives at bay. them and the pickpockets and the thieves and the folks who're gonna be after your life wanting ransom coz you've too much of it.Wink LOL

it doesn't sound so bad after all!  Embarrassed
LOL

on a serious note, yes, many of these are the individuals who still cannot think of a heart-felt charity, (except for publicity and tax purposesDead

If money could be EVERYTHING, the richest man in the world would have been the happiest man as well..    Money is not the ONLY thing, although it sure is SOMETHING.
There are things money can't buy, but MASTER CARD does work for everything else WinkWink  ... - gym, fancy clothes, exquisite food, world travel, romantic get aways, expensive education among others.  - those make us happy no doubt

can you pass me bill's number i misplaced it somewhere...you seem to be a good friend of his since he expressed his woes of unhappiness to you...Wink

LOLLOL

I am sure you've heard him speak! Big smile  and also heard of  how his charity for AIDS research implemented STRINGENT policies after being pissed at politics work / bad science in the name of charitable work?  Send him email and ask if he is happy..  Ask him what he feels about MAC commercials making fun of Windows based PCs. 

My best bud will let you know the answer.. I am not priviledged to share his phone number online Wink

he is unsatisfied even today though..  check it out.
http://www.justicefortheworld.org/index.php?option=com_conte nt&task=view&id=161&Itemid=96

qt

Edited by mermaid_QT - 14 March 2007 at 2:56pm
mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 12:31am | IP Logged
There's another unhappy billionaire tonight Wink
mark Cuban

Go to top