Money Money Money... - Page 5

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

🀣

You people are too much πŸ‘πŸ€£

haha, yes money can get you lotsa happiness. only headache is when you have tons of it and have to figure out how to not lose it, and how to invest it and make it grow ten fold every year. sleepless nights, but nothing that a good nightcap wouldnt solve. oh yes, and how to keep the tax vultures and the new-found friends and relatives at bay. them and the pickpockets and the thieves and the folks who're gonna be after your life wanting ransom coz you've too much of it.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Originally posted by chatbuster

haha, yes money can get you lotsa happiness. only headache is when you have tons of it and have to figure out how to not lose it, and how to invest it and make it grow ten fold every year. sleepless nights, but nothing that a good nightcap wouldnt solve. oh yes, and how to keep the tax vultures and the new-found friends and relatives at bay. them and the pickpockets and the thieves and the folks who're gonna be after your life wanting ransom coz you've too much of it.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  But if have money , you can hire someone to take care of the problems you mentioned except for friends and relatives problem , you get a wife..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

Edited by lighthouse - 17 years ago
Originally posted by qwertyesque

so everybody in search of happiness head for nearest circuit city/best buy.. it would make you happier if its a long weekend?πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† at your first comment - how true...

It just so happens that hubby picked up his new convertible this morning and I have never seen him happier..πŸ˜† 

Edited by lighthouse - 17 years ago
Originally posted by lighthouse

It just so happens that hubby picked up his new convertible this morning and I have never seen him happier..πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†

Ok besides circuit city and best buy now happiness is also sold at corvette dealers.....

happy?

πŸ˜†

Ok besides circuit city and best buy now happiness is also sold at corvette dealers.....

happy?

Happines is happiness whether it comes from material or emotional things. πŸ˜†

With all things being equal at home , a married man who can buy gadgets and cars is happier then the one who cannot..πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by chatbuster

it doesn't sound so bad after all!  😳
πŸ˜†

on a serious note, yes, many of these are the individuals who still cannot think of a heart-felt charity, (except for publicity and tax purposes🀒) 

If money could be EVERYTHING, the richest man in the world would have been the happiest man as well..    Money is not the ONLY thing, although it sure is SOMETHING.
There are things money can't buy, but MASTER CARD does work for everything else πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  ... - gym, fancy clothes, exquisite food, world travel, romantic get aways, expensive education among others.  - those make us happy no doubt

Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

it doesn't sound so bad after all!  😳
πŸ˜†

on a serious note, yes, many of these are the individuals who still cannot think of a heart-felt charity, (except for publicity and tax purposes🀒) 

If money could be EVERYTHING, the richest man in the world would have been the happiest man as well..    Money is not the ONLY thing, although it sure is SOMETHING.
There are things money can't buy, but MASTER CARD does work for everything else πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  ... - gym, fancy clothes, exquisite food, world travel, romantic get aways, expensive education among others.  - those make us happy no doubt

can you pass me bill's number i misplaced it somewhere...you seem to be a good friend of his since he expressed his woes of unhappiness to you...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

can you pass me bill's number i misplaced it somewhere...you seem to be a good friend of his since he expressed his woes of unhappiness to you...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am sure you've heard him speak! πŸ˜ƒ  and also heard of  how his charity for AIDS research implemented STRINGENT policies after being pissed at politics work / bad science in the name of charitable work?  Send him email and ask if he is happy..  Ask him what he feels about MAC commercials making fun of Windows based PCs. 

My best bud will let you know the answer.. I am not priviledged to share his phone number online πŸ˜‰

he is unsatisfied even today though..  check it out.
http://www.justicefortheworld.org/index.php?option=com_conte nt&task=view&id=161&Itemid=96

qt
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
There's another unhappy billionaire tonight πŸ˜‰
mark Cuban