Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 11:07am | IP Logged

IMHO Money is not The Most Important Thing in life but does play a substantial role. It can make or break your Marriage-life with, w/o or lack of it. Sure enough as many have said "It can't buy one love" so I thought I share something we all love. Wink Big smile Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwZsFKIXa8&mode=related& amp; amp;search=

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 March 2007 at 11:16am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Money Money Money... (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

thnx for sharing beatles- love and money

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
money is everything

it buys you friends, goodwill, respect, importance....what not... so go for those million dollar lottery ticks....yes it doesnt buy you honest love and happiness - but in todays world either of those are ellusive anyways.... feminism has destroyed the face of trust and technology the face of happiness... Smile

Edited by qwertyesque - 13 March 2007 at 4:38pm

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by qwertyesque

money is everything

it buys you friends, goodwill, respect, importance....what not... so go for those million dollar lottery ticks....yes it doesnt buy you honest love and happiness - but in todays world either of those are ellusive anyways.... feminism has destroyed the face of trust and technology the face of happiness... Smile

Agree with you Qwerts there. With money you can never be without family or friends, they won't let you..LOL

As for technology destroying happiness, have you seen a man happier then the one buying 60 inch plasma TV?

C. Wright Mills, one of the egghead sociologists, said: "If the rich are not happy, it is because none of us is happy." Sophie Tucker got it right the first time. "I've been rich and I've been poor," she said. "Rich is better."

I agree...

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tania.ganguly

money is everything

I definitely agree with this one. A rich person can buy more credibility than a poor one.Smile

What has this got to do with money?Confused

feminists wont trust thing like love/love at first sight etc ....lack of trust implies  no love... so money wont have to buy it any ways..... and thus nobody has to sing "money cant buy me love"Smile

Edited by qwertyesque - 13 March 2007 at 8:18pm

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

money is everything

I definitely agree with this one. A rich person can buy more credibility than a poor one.Smile

some transitivity here - lack of trust implies  no love... which money doesnt have to buy any ways...LOL.. like nobody has to sing "money cant buy me love"

You mean to say you did not like my song?? Ouch Cry Cry Cry

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

money is everything

some transitivity here - lack of trust implies  no love... which money doesnt have to buy any ways...LOL.. like nobody has to sing "money cant buy me love"

You mean to say you did not like my song?? Ouch Cry Cry Cry

Infact thats my favorite i just meant it cant be a song for somebody who doenst have money, any more...LOL

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top