Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Tongue

So does money have any importance for you? What does it acutally mean to you? it means alott....it is MONEY!!Big smile

Do you agree that 95% problems are becuase of money? What are your views on earning Money, money and only money? i think u r right there are alot of problems bcz of MONEY!and my view on earning money money adn only money is tht GET ALIVE....bcz u cant buy everything from money!!

What about the old days when things were exchanged and not bought with money, should we live like that or like we are in present? live like we are now....bcz old is not always gold......TongueTongue

awesum topic aji di......its was fun filling in the answersssClap

Saraa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Money Money Money... (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Wow!! I dint even no money day xists!! Tongue IF teaches me bout so many new days everyday!!! Big smile

So does money have any importance for you? What does it acutally mean to you?
well, ya..in a way..money is very important to lead a comfortable life..but den,dere shuld be a limit..too much of it can drive u mad...n too little of it can make u too desperate Tongue ..like all thing,it shuld be in moderation Smile

Do you agree that 95% problems are becuase of money? What are your views on earning Money, money and only money? earning money is necessary,but den..u shuld earn as much as is needed...if u earn too much,u'll never actually stop to wonder bout d limit....n u'll go crazy..

What about the old days when things were exchanged and not bought with money, should we live like that or like we are in present?
Ofcourse, the answer is NO, a BOLDED in CAPS NO. But why???
i guess dats coz every bad thing in dis world 2day is happening coz of money...i mean...watever it is..watever kind of crime..its always connected wid money...money tears apart families n causes problems between frnds..sumtimes,it seems as if everyone want nuthin but money..(which is kinda true..) d worlds revolving round money....
dere was dis song by ABBA..
"Money money money,must be funny..in d rich mans world.."
"Money money money..always sunny..in d rich mans world.." Tongue

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Happy Money Day guys!!

Coming back to the topic...i think money is very important in our lives .It is not that money can bring u all the happiness in the world but atleast bring many essential things which u can enjoy.It cannot buy emotions but it can certainly bring happiness in many cases

A lot of us do want stuff like what we call 'the good things' in life- nice house, luxury car, great holidays and its true money guarantees it all and to a certain extent, it does make individuals happy in this manner. Yes, it cannot buy us love, it cannot buy us friends. However, can we survive on love, family, friends and emotions alone? No. We need money to lead a good life. I know it does sound materialistic but these is what I believe...and also being poor is not very much fun

A world without any money? Thats a perfect solution, but Im afriad - impossible

take care, Vanshita.

Edited by angel_wings - 11 March 2007 at 6:46am

jimmy_0

Groupbie

jimmy_0

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Well its like this

Money is very very important , but it is not the root of alll evil as said , it depends on the person how he / she handles it
life is what u make it and give something that much importance only which it deserves .

souro

souro

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by scorpion134

Money is important for everyone and it means a lot to all of us. People may act as if money is not at all important in their life but it's usually those who already have a lot or those who are too lazy to earn any.Tongue

Do you agree that 95% problems are becuase of money?

Actually it's more to do with human needs like food, clothing, shelter and later on luxury, supremacy. Money only helps in fulfilling these needs. If there were no such thing as hunger (pangs!!) who would have cared to earn money or fight for it.Smile

What are your views on earning Money, money and only money?

Earning money is very important but equally important is how you earn it and whether you still have your mental satisfaction with you at the end of the day.Smile I'm not talking about just crimes here but also the tendency among people to wear themselves out in order to earn money. Trying hard to earn more money is okay but trying too hard and in the process wearing yourself out is not at all acceptable. You earn money to help yourself enjoy your life better, at the end of the day if you're too tired to enjoy your money then what's the use.ConfusedOuch

What about the old days when things were exchanged and not bought with money, should we live like that or like we are in present?

Ofcourse, the answer is NO, a BOLDED in CAPS NO. But why???Confused

Whether it's the barter system of the old days involving goods and kinds or modern day trade involving money and goods/ services, the basic idea is the same, to make the maximum profit. A farmer in the barter system will still try to exchange the least amount of his grains possible for the maximum amount of clothes from the weaver.Tongue Since the modern system is more refined there's no need to go back.

When we have sooooooooo many problems then why?

Money also helps in solving so many problems and needs in our life, like I said earlier the basic needs for any human being.Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's Discuss this money as it's Money Day todayTongue (Huh!!! kaisay kaisay din aa gaye hainSleepyConfused)

Really, I never knew there's any such day. And what's one supposed to do on Money Day??Confused

Edited by souro - 12 March 2007 at 8:57am

xSaiyaara

IF-Rockerz

xSaiyaara

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 11:12am | IP Logged
i always say that money is a problem and benefit that you can never get enough of! Well, having less money elevates your hunger and having too much money can be potentially problematic although if used wisely having alot of money is no problem at all! In fact, all of us might be saying that money is a problem and we should have less but we all want it! Some people just have dreams like becoming a doctor or someone whos well paid just to be rich, the interest in the job is less than the demand of money! We all can say that we'll reject money that will spoil us but indeed we would love to takwe it and probably will!

Sorry guys, this is just a view i have debated on this topic in a contest so this is really my point of view~! Big smile

Maha Silly

music_rules

IF-Dazzler

music_rules

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Do you know that 95% problems in the world are becuase of no points for guessing it's Money (well... as exprected!!!!).

yes they are i agree 100% it's so horrible .....the things that happen because of money

no only family and love  it means nothing to me

Do you agree that 95% problems are becuase of money? What are your views on earning Money, money and only money?
yes i agree with that..... some marriages stop because of lack of money... some trips are canceled because of money....some operations stop because of yet again money some people get murdered over money ....so many things happen just for money i really like it how they use to exchange OMG our lives would b so much better..

i like that so much better...... Embarrassed that idea rocks but no chance of it happening now....who ever came up with money is ugggg!!! i had to leave my country over money how sad is that i hate money i have to a million miles away from my bhart... Cry Cry Cry

Edited by mansi101590 - 12 March 2007 at 6:05pm

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 12:27am | IP Logged
money is not the only imortant thing in life.

only money is a wrong aim IMHO.

however, money is definitely important.

though it can't buy happiness, it can buy things that can make one atleast momentarily happy.. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top