Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

momogrl21

IF-Veteran Member

momogrl21

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Of course there are many problems with money that can cause a ton of problems like greed or jealousy. Sometimes people don't put their money to good use. They just buy all luxuries to show-off or whatever.
Also, due to money, people who dont have enough end up living in poverty or slums and that takes alot of happiness away from life.

But when I see the people who put their money to good use, money is very good! If a kid saves up money for their future education to move towards their ambition- money is good! If someone donates money to charity-then money is good. If money can change the life of someone who doesn't have the happiness-then its good. For example, every year I give money to this child in India who doesn't have enough for an education. At these times, i am thankful for money! Tongue

So basically money has its pros and cons Big smile

HAPPY MONEY DAY!Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Money Money Money... (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
agree with wat momo saidd..we have alottt of problemzz..if money comess Big smile Tongue

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

IF-Sizzlerz

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
wowww happy money day guyssss Tongue

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by scorpion134

So does money have any importance for you? What does it acutally mean to you?

Money does have importance to everyone. It's hard surviving without it. But when you become totally obsessive with it, you lose everything else valuable around you. And that's why money shouldn't be the #1 most important thing in the world.

Do you agree that 95% problems are becuase of money? What are your views on earning Money, money and only money?

I totally agree that most issues occur at the base of money. Earning money isn't bad but thinking of doing nothing but earning money is not very healthy. I mean, once you have all that money what good will it really be? You'll have luxuries but what about everything else?

What about the old days when things were exchanged and not bought with money, should we live like that or like we are in present?

No. Money is important but not the only thing you should be concerned about. As long as you live like a sane person and don't go all obsessive about money, there is no way to change how we should live.

-Pooja

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpion134

So does money have any importance for you? What does it acutally mean to you? money does have importance to me, but not that much that i wud be greedy and selfish and forget my family and friendsEmbarrassed money is just something u use to buy things...i mean money doesnt buy happiness all the time so it's just like any other thing...

Do you agree that 95% problems are becuase of money? What are your views on earning Money, money and only money? yes i totally agree, ppl get too greedy with money...i mean come on ppl its just money, they think money can get them everything they want in life and that is becoming a problem...money is like the #1 cause to problems in the world...i think it's ok to earn money cuz of course everyone needs it, but if ur too rich, u can becum greedy and selfish and that, of course, is not good

What about the old days when things were exchanged and not bought with money, should we live like that or like we are in present? i guess that was ok becuz ppl didnt care that much and everything used to be cheap i guess...but if everything is exchanged, sum things hold more importance then other thhings so that wudnt b fair...and we need money to buy stuff so everything cant be exchanged

ppl shud know that money isnt everything in life. it doesnt buy happinessWink

ohh yea, Happy Money Day guys!Big smile

Edited by snowflake0555 - 10 March 2007 at 10:32pm

sonu456

sonu456

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

yes, i agree that 95% of problems are because of money, whether u hav too much or too less. they say that the more money u hav, the more problems u hav also, but then again, u cant live life without money, its not practical. money is important in our lives nowadays, no matter what continent we live in. money is a necessity, but there is a limit.

there are those who are born in wealthy families and they hav no value for money, all they know is how to spend it. I believe that until you get to know the value of money (by making it urself and not being dependant on others) you will not understand its importance.

long story short, money is important, but only to a certain extent. one should not go crazy over it, and one should not forget their friends and family due to the love of money.

cheri

IF-Rockerz

cheri

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
just pay my bill mera ye dil tera ho gaye ga Big smile LOL Wink

shriyaroxxx

IF-Dazzler

shriyaroxxx

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 12:13am | IP Logged

honestly, i am a very materialistic person.... & money is very important to me....

money is not only a necessity, but its also a way of showing your assets... i don't think there is any person in the world who doesn't envy Bill Gates for being the richest person in the world... we all want to be rich.... & no matter how much we may say that money is not important to us, it is.... there's no denying it, money is probably the only thing we can never have too much of....

of course, there are many things in life that are very imporatant, but as long as one doesn't forget about those things, like love, family, friends, i don't think money is of any harm to anybody

Post Reply New Post

Go to top