Me_Anonymous

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 9:55am | IP Logged

DancingDancing

DancingDancing

DancingDancing

DancingDancing

DancingDancing

DancingDancing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many films have you seen that show money as important or unimportant in life?ErmmErmmErmm

Countless, huh?GeekWacko

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know that 95% problems in the world are becuase of no points for guessing it's Money (well... as exprected!!!!Sleepy).

So does money have any importance for you? What does it acutally mean to you?

Do you agree that 95% problems are becuase of money? What are your views on earning Money, money and only money?

What about the old days when things were exchanged and not bought with money, should we live like that or like we are in present?

Ofcourse, the answer is NO, a BOLDED in CAPS NO. But why???Confused

When we have sooooooooo many problems then why?

Let's Discuss this money as it's Money Day todayTongue (Huh!!! kaisay kaisay din aa gaye hainSleepyConfused)

Edited by scorpion134 - 10 March 2007 at 10:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~~*Anjali*~~*Spandana*kothra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Money Money Money..." in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
wow..it's money day today!! IF has taught me soo many things and so many special dates!!

So does money have any importance for you? What does it acutally mean to you? i think some..it's good to have money. money is just some type of assurance that you have something.

Do you agree that 95% problems are becuase of money? What are your views on earning Money, money and only money? yea...earning money is good but too much is bad!

What about the old days when things were exchanged and not bought with money, should we live like that or like we are in present? i think that would be awesome!!! life would be simple and easy!!

Ofcourse, the answer is NO, a BOLDED in CAPS NO. But why???Confused money causes hatred in families, it break relations and kills life!!!

Edited by umi82990 - 10 March 2007 at 1:29pm

PaRoOoOoOo

IF-Sizzlerz

PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
too much money is proper bad i mean look at Britney Spears aaj kal...shes is screwed up yaar...ziada paisa khatarnaak ho jata hai pata chal gaya! Ouch Ouch Ouch

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Too much many can make people do impossiable things.. btw great topic.

Vandu4ever

IF-Stunnerz

Vandu4ever

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpion134

How many films have you seen that show money as important or unimportant in life?ErmmErmmErmm

Countless, huh?GeekWacko

I've seen many movies where ppl gives lots importance to money, but in the end, their buddhi comes back & reliese money is not everythingWinkLOL

Do you know that 95% problems in the world are becuase of no points for guessing it's Money (well... as exprected!!!!Sleepy).

yes money is biggest problem in the world.. if u go to hospital, u need money for treatment.. bad thing for poor people.. also if u have more money, it creats problem between brothers or relativesAngry

So does money have any importance for you? What does it acutally mean to you?

Yes money is importance for me but not more than family or friendsEmbarrassed 

Do you agree that 95% problems are becuase of money? What are your views on earning Money, money and only money?

Yes  I agreeSmile

More money, more problems.. If we just run after money money n money, then we dont life (no fun, no masti) .. no time for family..  

What about the old days when things were exchanged and not bought with money, should we live like that or like we are in present?

For me, past was better than present..

Ofcourse, the answer is NO, a BOLDED in CAPS NO. But why???Confused

sometimes too much money brings problem between friends & family

When we have sooooooooo many problems then why?

ummmm bcz still we give lil but moreWink importance to moneyLOL without money we r nothingWink if we dont have money, how will we buy our costly earrings, jeans, topsLOL

Let's Discuss this money as it's Money Day todayTongue (Huh!!! kaisay kaisay din aa gaye hainSleepyConfused)

I know reeeeee Kaha gaye woh din

Edited by Vandu4ever - 10 March 2007 at 1:58pm

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Happy money today

In IF i have learnt lots of Happy's day the new one nw its MONEY Big smile

It all depends in which enviroment ur leaving..sumtimes its realy good to have lot of money life bcums simple.sums lot of money screws u up..like spoiling urself..

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Money day!! Sach mein kese kese din aagaye hain! LOLLOL

Well, let me see, I can say that money is very important.  Money is needed to live a healthy and comfortable life but that's it.  Comfortable means you have a good house, and maybe a car and your kid are going to good schools.  Now that doesn't mean that you have a $600,000 house, and a BMW and Mercedes, and kids are going to Harvard or something.

I do believe that the more money you have the more problems it will bring.  That's because if we become too money minded then the only thing we want is more and more and more money. More than anyone else.  And that's when we lose our comfort and peace.

Don't run after money, run after happiness instead which can be present with little money also.

As it is rightly said, you can buy a comfortable bed with money but not sleep.

You can buy a BMW but now peace.

You can buy 10 computers but not self confidence.

And you can buy 50 businesses but not happiness.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top