Who deserves John Abraham?

Posted: 17 years ago

hello guys...

since I saw so many ppl fighting for mu ex-husbnad John Abraham...I am making this post to ask u guys that who deserves him??

waise let me tell u my story..I was married to him and we had a daughter...named Josna...then I had to divorce him coz I fell in love with Sanjay Suri...but I must say that he was a very sweet husbandπŸ˜†

so come on guys..who wants John?

anyone except naina, i am fighting for her already as it is
Amanda!!! They belong together. πŸ˜‰

srry Sapna. move a long. πŸ˜›
Oye!!! Saona ki baachi why u giving away john, u shuld sell him to da highest bidder, btw i dont want him... 🀒
😭 😭 People don't know me well on Chit Chat section. haha so no one will say I deserve John.

But w/e. You guys don't matter πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..John is already taken. 😳 😊
Originally posted by kal-el

anyone except naina, i am fighting for her already as it is

I don't want anyone and I don't love anyone so that's fine with me.

Originally posted by meghavi

😭 😭 People don't know me well on Chit Chat section. haha so no one will say I deserve John.

But w/e. You guys don't matter πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..John is already taken. 😳 😊

Since John's name has dragged my sweet friend Megs into Chit Chat section, it's quite visible that she loves him a lot, so I support you, Megs deserves John! πŸ˜†
hmm...I agree with Saira...I will try to come up with a few questions...and the person that answers them correctly...will get John...so Meg...u have a chance of having him too πŸ˜†
that sounds great!!! Best of luck to all the candidates... πŸ˜‰

btw sapna...whose gonna be the judge??? πŸ˜‰ not u atleast as u would only favour urself....i think it should be someone neutral like me....who has nothing got to do with john..... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

that sounds great!!! Best of luck to all the candidates... πŸ˜‰

btw sapna...whose gonna be the judge??? πŸ˜‰ not u atleast as u would only favour urself....i think it should be someone neutral like me....who has nothing got to do with john..... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
no no...I will be the judge...I told u...John was my ex-husband...not anymoreπŸ˜‰but maybe u can help meπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Sapna_2004

no no...I will be the judge...I told u...John was my ex-husband...not anymoreπŸ˜‰but maybe u can help meπŸ˜‰

fine u be the judge...u c i dont want dissapoint anybody....by namin one winner....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ but if u need any help....i m always here...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰