Kartick and his insecurities: Lets discus - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
I think it was natural for Karthik to feel that way bc of his parents Naina dofferentiated bw angad and Kartik alot but I dont think what Karthik did was right either and Angad was not at fault for any of this
Originally posted by queenkumar

yeap naina was partial to both her boys, she was more into Angad cause he was bringing in the dough in the household!

Thank u for liking post!πŸ˜ƒ

you are right😊but dat doesn't mean a mother can b partial towards her sons..karthik also helped her in the b/s😊

I dun believe in feeling insecure with your brothers and sisters, elder or younger, maybe because I have been brought up that way.

What Kartik did cannot be forgiven, I think..... to his own brother, trying to ruin his reputation, his business, and going against the family itself..... but of course, I learnt not to take it seriously πŸ˜† and i eventually liked Kartik because of him changing! Trust is something that is so important and once broken it is VERY hard to get it back.

Originally posted by yamulya1

i think the reel portraits the exaggerated version of what happens in real life.
but i thoguht kartick's insecurity is justified in the serial. he constanlty feels the partiality dumbly offered by his mom..even after he talks to his mom openly she didnot change her attitude which lead kartick to be more negative.....and ofcourse serial needs bad people πŸ˜†

p.s sangeeta dii, u r truly a sweetheart. πŸ‘ πŸ˜›

Yeap u r right it is a bit too much on TV, but I blame the mom in Angad's case, not Angad! 

Thank u so much!

Originally posted by ana1

i think he had a right to be insecure, dilip and naina always loved angad more and thats not right kartick was also there son, and all children should get the same amount of love from both parents!

insecurity is one thing, but  what kartick did can it be justified!

insecurity is one thing, but  what kartick did can it be justified!

true true

Yeap u r right it is a bit too much on TV, but I blame the mom in Angad's case, not Angad! 

Thank u so much!

ya, its a mommy fault not the children...i dont even blame kartick..and angad is no way in the picture. actually as far as i remember kartick turned into positve after tht angad birth revelation..but as ekta couldnt find a negative charecter she just opted for kartick