Posted: 24 July 2005 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

goooooood

keep up the good work

write sooonClapClapClap

TD.FAN Goldie
TD.FAN
TD.FAN

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

i want to say thanks to eveyone for giving me courge to write my story SmileSmileSmile enjoy

disha wakes up and goes and has a shower dk already up he needs to go to the airport to get his friend and his wife. disha is out the shower she goes out side her room she see dk coming she stands there dk comes and say to disha that i need to go to the airport .disha say okay dk say do you want to come disha say no i will cook at home dk has a smile on his face dk say to disha would you cook what i say to day disha say what do you want dk say his favorite dishes disha say okay will make them. they are walking toghter dk say to the driver take the car out disha say to dk have your brecfast dk say i am in hurry i will eat something on the way you have your breakfast disha looks at him and say alright. the driver comes and say sir the cars outside dk say to disha bye disha say bye disha goes to the table and has her breakfast . after she has eat she goes to the kitchen and cleans her dishes after she finished she goes to the hall and sits there and reads her book she is getting board she goes to sleep on the sofa .there is a nock on the door but disha is a asleep the servant goes and opens the door it is azuba he asks were is disha the servant say madam is a sleep on the sofa azuba goes near disha and touches her shoulder. disha wakes up she looks up and see azuba standing she hugs him azuba say happy birthday i now it is late she comes out the hug then azuba puts his hand in his pocket takes out a little gift it is a babba disha gets happy she see it and takes it from azuba and say thank you azuba say you don't have to say thank you disha touches azuba feet azuba say live a long life. and be happy disha say to azuba sit done they talk for while and disha tells azuba about dk giving her ring azuba gets happy he tells disha i am happy that you going to get married disha say dk cousins are coming today azuba say that's good azuba gets up and say i need to go disha say you just came now.azuba say i have seen my daughter and she is happy disha smiles azuba say i have to do some shopping on the way home disha say i need to go to do some shopping as well azuba say why don't you come with me disha say okay she goes and gets her purse. they go to the food store disha gets all things for dk dishes and then she gets ice cream.azuba get some vegetables disha pays foe her shopping and azuba pays for his they come out the shop disha tells azuba that she need to go now azuba say okay disha goes to the car the driver take her home. Disha gets home she goes puts the shopping in the kitchen she is taking all the stuff out the bags the phone rings disha goes to pick it up she say hello dk say hello to disha say were are you dk say the flight is going to land late disha say oh then dk say what are you doing disha say I went shopping with azuba dk say that good dk then say are you missing me disha say no for joke dk say what I have been missing you all day tell now and I rang you disha smiles and say I am sorry I do miss you disha then say come home quickly dk say I will disha say I am going to cook now dk say okay say bye and disha say bye disha puts the phone.disha goes and cooks she is busy cooking she thinking of dk she looks at the clock it is 7.disha does not see there the bowl it falls on the floor disha picks it up it had crusted the custard on her saree and on the floor she tells the servant to clean it up she goes to her room and changes her saree she is wearing a yellow colour saree .she then comes out she goes back to the kitchen she looks at the dishes there all are made put there is no crusted she then looks in the draw there is not any left she then thinks leave it . She goes and sits in on the chair suddenly the door bell rings the servent goes and opens it disha gets up she standing it is dk and his cousion  disha goes up to dk .dk say this is my wife disha she say hello and dk say this is my best friend ashmit he say hello bhabi d disha say wear is your wife ashmit say oh arti she on the phone to her mum she is coming disha thinks arti . arti is  walking to the house asmita and dk go and sit on the sofa disha goes and stands near wear dk is. the servent brings them water disha say how was your flight ashmit say it was okay the servent brings there bags disha say put them in there room she say come with me first disha goes to her room and gets the key for the room she comes and gives the servent them.disha goes and stands near sofa. arti comes in she walks in the hall she looks at ashmit and dk disha has her back faceing arti she is looking at dk and ashmit.arti say i taked to mum she is alright ashmit say that good disha looks back and see arti is socked to see disha is to shocked dk say this is my wife arti stops him and say disha she runs to disha and hugs her disha to hugs arti dk looks at them and ashmit.they come out ther hug disha say how are you arti say i am okay i am so happy to see you after so many years disha say me too arti say its been 4 years arti say to disha how are you disha say i am fine too.ashmit and dk look at each other and then at disha and arti they look at them too ashmit say how do you now disha arti say i now disha since i was 5 years old me an disha want to the same school and college dk say oh that good ashmit say i can't belive it disha and arti go and sit on the sofe toghter dk tells them about mummji ashmit has tears in his eyes and everone to ashmit say i can't belive what happened dk say we can't change whats writen in our destiny ashmit hugs dk they come out there hug disha say i go and get the dinner ready .arti say i will come to disha say okay she goes to when they reach to the the kitchen arti say i can't belive that i am with you disha say yes arti then ask how is rano and suhas disha say they are okay arti say disha what happed disha say nothing arti say disha i now when you are sad disha saty i will tell you everthing later . disha say to arti you sit i go call yhem arti say okay disha goes dk ashmit come with disha ashmit goes and sits near arti dk and disha sit near each other arti and disha are putting food in there husband plates .they talk about there child hood ashmit say when dk just to be a kid he always fight with everone dk say to ashmit and what about you you always swear out at people and then tell me they just to swear at you thats why i wolud fight with people.ashmit say bhabi thanks for they lovely food arti say yes disha thanks ashmit say after ages i had eat taste food arti looks at him and say what disha and dk laugh they all have eat.disha and arti go to disha room dk takes ashmit to his room ashmit say to dk that you have changed so much dk say it is only becuse of disha she has both mt happenise back and today what i am is beacuse of disha ashmit talk with dk tells him how he and arti are toghter and how his life is  dk tells ashmit now every thing is alright that is good .ashmit is looking at his and dk pictures ashmit ask dk were is his wedding pictures dk wait i go and get them dk goes out the room dk is passing bye disha room he stops .disha and arti talk disha tells arti what happend since she gone arti has tears in her eyes and disha is crying arti say disha all this happend to you and you took all this a lone disha say i took all this beacuse for my family put today they have left me arti and disha hug dk has tears in his eyes ashmit i standing bhinde dk ashmit toches dk shoulder dk looks back and ashmit say i can't belive what i am hearing disha and you have been in so much trouble. arti say to disha i am going to suhas tommorow and tell her what she is done disha say no i have nothing with that family now i don't want to now them arti say i am not you disha how is going to take this all and shut up .disha say for my sake your not going near boshla house arti just looks the other way disha the turns arti her way and say pleazzza arti then puts her hand in disha hand they both smile arti say so when are you both going to get married. ashmit comes in and dk. dk say we have not fixed a date yet ashmit say i will call the pandayjeet tommorw ashmit then tells arti less go it is late night they both go to there room. dk is till in disha room dk say disha today i have found out what you have been throw and that you have shared your problems with arti and not me disha looks at dk and say i am sorry but i told arti what happend in the past dk just looks at disha and goes he is sad and angry.disha say dk but he is gone disha sits on the bed she has tears in her eyes she thinking i have hurt dk feeling she wipes her tears and goes to dk room dk is standing near the window and thinking what disha said disha comes in the room and see dk near the window it is windy out side.disha goes near him and say dk i am sorry i hurt your feelings i never meant to dk looks at disha and say i am sorry i just got angry and sad disha say thats okay dk say you have to promise me that you are going to share your feelings with me and all you problems .disha say i promise i will share all my probblems with you dk smile dk looks in disha eyes disha looks in dk eyes too dk come close to disha holds her right cheek and puts his face near disha disha could feel dk hand dk moves close more to her disha has closes her eyes and make her face go closer near dk dk kiss disha o her lips disha could feel it and she does aswell after they com out it of disha can't belive it that dk kissed her dk looks at disha .disha turns here face she is shy Embarrassedshe runs out off the room dk looks at her he can't belive it to disha runs to her bed and lay done on it she reambers what just happen she can't belive it dk has kissed .dk is on his bed to he can't belive it to they show both off them on there bedssmileing and reambering the kiss.

thanks to neha1 for her romantic sceneClap

today i put full 3 hours for my story just for you lot write your coments Smile 

Go to top