Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 27

Bombgirl4eva

Goldie

Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
God tumhari death nahi ho jaati itna sab kuch ek hi saath likhte likhte

great job...n keep goingSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "td.fan story (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TD.FAN

Goldie

TD.FAN

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
God tumhari death nahi ho jaati itna sab kuch ek hi saath likhte likhte
no i love writng my storySmile

soni28

IF-Dazzler

soni28

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 1:44am | IP Logged

.......and we love readin ur story td fan

soni

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

IF-Dazzler

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 4:42am | IP Logged
plzzzzzzz write sooooooooooonSmile

TD.FAN

Goldie

TD.FAN

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

thanks everyone  

it is morning and dk wakes up he goes to shower disha is already wake she goes to dk room and gets dk clothes out .dk has forget his towel and he hears some thing in his room dk thinks on eof the servnts it is disha he shouts out  the servent  says gave me my towel. disha heard him she picks the towel and go near the door she nocks on dk takes his hand out disha places the towel on his hand. she goes out the room dk say could you take my black suit out dk thinks the servent is there disha has gone after dk come out he see there is a nother colour suit there he shouts the servnts comes and say yes sir.dk say i told you to take the black suit the servent looks confuse he say sir you never i i did not take this suite out i just came now it my be the others dk say okay go dk is confuse he things how give me the towel he looks at the clock he is getting late. then he go and were the othere suit.disha is siting on the table she is waiting for dk she has cooked brcefast for him she look at the time it is 9 a clock she looks the other side and se dk coming down there stairs she gets sad bye looking at his suite she does not show it dk come down and say to the driver take the car out . he comes to the table and sit on the chair he say i am  going to the office  disha say eat your breckfast dk say it okay she say have the juice dk drinks it and gets up and  says to disha bye disha has a smile on her face dk goes disha just gets up form the table and goes of she thinks he never wore the suit and he even said any thing she gets angry . dk goes to the office taj comes to his cabin and say sir today we have inpotant meeting with these people he has a list dk say okay they go for the first meeting and to the secound meeting .dk is thinking of disha and the way he spoke to disha in the morning . the meeting is over it is afternoon dk goes to his cabin and looks for the file for the next meeting he looks on his table he can't find it he then looks around his cabin and find it taj comes to dk cabin and say sir i need some money dk say okay dk goes to his safe and takes the money out he has not closed his safe jet he give the money to taj and taj thanks him and goes dk looks at his safe he see a file there he opens it .in the file is his and disha contract paper it has the date of the contract finshe they only have 8 days before it finshes dk thinks that means my disha wedding is going to be over in 8 days he looks at it again he see some thing on it has disha birth of date. it is disha birthday tomorrow dk thinks i am going to make disha birthday a specila for her he gets happy. he goes to the jelwery shop he goes around the store he see the necklec side and the braclet he goes to the ring side he looks he see a dimond ring .

he thinks it will look nice on disha hand dk say to the lady that i want this one the lady take it to rape dk goes to the counter and pays for it and goes to some other stores he then goes to lady clothes store he walks in he looks around he see a picture of black saree with a silver stones and zardozi .

it looks like this  

he tells the lady i want this saree she goes and gets dk mobile ring it is his his friend and teels him i am coming with my wife on saturday dk gets happy he say i will wait and his friend say were is my bhabi dk say she is not with me when you come you could see her .then the talk  for while about there flight the lady brings the saree and give it to dk pays for it he is still on the mobile with his friend after he paid the money he goes .disha is at home she is cleaning her room she say it is my birthday tommorow and it will my first birthday with dk and my firs birthday with out sahus and bhosla family .dk comes home he does not see disha in the hall he quicly walks to his room and hides the stuff disha come out and see dk room door open she walks in and see dk near his bed he no disha is ther he just looks in the drawer next to him .disha say dk he looks back and see disha dk say disha when did you come disha say i post to ask that .dk say just now disha say freshn up i go and get your dinner ready dk stops disha and say disha i am sorry about today morning disha says why dk say i was angry at the servent and i took it out on disha say it okay she say i was angry on you to dk say what disha says yes you never wore the suit i took out for you .dk say was it you how gave me the towel and took my clothes out i am sorry i thought it was the servent disha has a smile on her face dk say i promise you i will wear it tommorow disha gets happy and goes .dk thinks she has done so much for me.disha is thinking of dk words what he said dk comes and sits on the chair nexts to disha and eats with disha they talk d .dk say to disha my friend is coming on saturday dish says i have cleaned the guest room for them dk get happy he say i am so lucky that you are my wife disha smiles and say yes and i am lucky to have you dk has tears in his eyes  .disha has her face down she dose not see  them dk quiclky wipes them off the both eat after they eat disha goes in the kitchen and cleans up dk goes to his room and make a booking in reasturnt for two whant to give disha a surprise so he keeps it a secrat. disha goes to her room and goes to sleep she is tired dk goes to sleep becuse he needs to wake up in the morning.

sorry for the speling m

post your comments Smile

Sumayya

IF-Dazzler

Sumayya

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Pretty Sari! Wink

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

IF-Dazzler

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
great job