td.fan story (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 27

x_Roxy_x

IF-Dazzler

x_Roxy_x

Posted: 01 October 2005 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "td.fan story (Page 26)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

IF-Dazzler

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 03 October 2005 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/
write sooooooooooooooooooooon Confused SIZE]

*Guli*

IF-Stunnerz

*Guli*

Posted: 03 October 2005 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
yeah please cont soon!!

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

IF-Dazzler

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Cry Cry

TD.FAN

Goldie

TD.FAN

Posted: 07 October 2005 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Clap thanks naaz for your help

naaz has wote all this part i am proved off herClap Clap ClapClap

the honeymoon is going to be in Hawaii instead of England!

Dk and Disha thank Ashmit and Aarti(just to let u know they will leave for the honeymoon the day after tomorrow!) All four sit and talk for a while... later Ashmit and Aarti go to their room and Dk and Disha are just there talking... then Dk starts to get all lovey dovey on Disha! he picks her up and takes her to the room... he lies her on the bed and kisses her on her forehead and was about to get on the bed when Aarti knocks on the door!

Aarti: Disha!! open the door!!

Disha laughs to see Dk's kinda mad looking face because he was interuppted!

Disha gets up and opens the door and Dk goes inside the bathroom to change...

Disha: What happen?

Aarti: U forgot to take the tickets!!

Disha: Oh...the tickets! thanks!! i will see u tomorrow! good night!!

Aarti: Good night!

Disha comes back in and changes into her nighty and lays down next to Dk...

Dk:(with a naughty look on his face) i cant wait till we leave for our honeymoon!!    I will have u alll to myself with no interuptions!!!

Disha blushes a lil

Dk gives her a kiss on her forhead and puts his arms around her and they go to sleep!

Next Morning!

Disha wakes up and sees that its almost eight. She gets up and goes to take a shower and get ready. She comes out and her hair is still wet...and she goes to wake Dk up...

Disha: Dk wake up it's almost eight!!

Dk: five more minutes!

Disha: ok fine be that way!

She puts all her wet hair in his face!

Dk quickly sits up and sees her laughing away!

Dk: Disha, wat was that for?

Disha: I told u to get up...and see now ur up!!

Dk gives her a goodmorning hug and kiss and then goes to the bathroom to take a shower... Disha takes his clothes out and goes downstairs in the kitchen to prepare breakfast. After about 10 minutes Aarti comes downstairs and they talk and finish making breakfast. When they were done making breakfast they set the table and then went to call their hubbies. As Disha was going upstairs she hears Dk calling her....

Dk: Disha, Disha!!

Disha walks into the room...

Disha: Dk why are u yelling??

Dk: can u help me put my tie on please??

Disha: sure

Disha walks to him and starts to put his tie on...

Dk puts his hands on her waist and starts to kiss her...

Disha: Dk stand straight let me finish putting ur tie on!!!!

Dk: Disha i cant help it u look soo beautiful i cant resist!!

Disha blushes

Disha finishes with Dk's tie and they go downstairs....everybody eats breakfast and then Dk and Ashmit go to work ( they are only going for half a day). At home Disha and Aarti clean the table wash the dishes and then sit and talk for a while...They start to get bored and the guys wont be home for another hour or two so they decide to watch a movie... the guys come home and the movie just finished.
Disha goes to get water for them and they talk for lil while. its around 2pm and everyone goes to their room. Dk goes and changes into regular clothes and Disha starts to pack for their honeymoon tomorrow. Dk comes back and lies down on the bed.

Dk: So are u excited about tomorrow?

Disha: yes...

Dk: so am i!!

Dk gets up and comes behind Disha and puts his arms around her and is kissing her neck and shoulder.

Disha: Dk do u mind? im trying to pack!

Dk: nope i dont mind at all!!

Disha: haha...Very funny!

Dk: U think soo too!!

Disha: no....not really!

Disha is just packing while Dk just wont let go of her... While Disha is walking back and forth putting clothes in the suitcase Dk tickles her once in a while...but Disha cant do anything but laugh and try to move because Dk is holding her tight! Disha is finally done packing!!! its about three now.... Dk and Disha decide to take a small nap!

Later Disha wakes up and lets Dk sleep a little while longer! She goes downstairs to make dinner.... Shes in the kitchen takin stuff out and putting it on the stove... Aarti sees Disha in the kitchen and goes to help her they make dinner and at around seven they all eat.. Disha goes upstairs to tell Dk to wake up. She goes in the room and sees that Dk isnt in there. She checks the whole room she also checks the bathroom!!

Disha: Dk, Dk!!!!!!! Dk where are u?

Dk was following her the whole time...

Dk: Disha!

Disha turns around... but Dk turned with her and so hes behind her again. Dk is having a good time playing around her like that!

After five minutes of looking she gives up...she feels someone tap her shoulder and she turns around and sees Dk!

Disha: DK!! Where were u?????

Dk: I was behind u the whoooole time!!

Disha: Riiiight...

Disha: Come on...lets go down stairs to eat dinner!! Aarti and Ashmit must be waiting!

They go downstairs and eat dinner...then they talk for a lil while and then go to sleep!

Disha gets up in the morning and takes her shower and gets ready!

After shes done she wakes Dk up! this time he actually gets up without saying five minutes!!! cause todays the day they leave for their honeymoon and Dk is really excited!!

Dk gets up takes a shower gets ready and goes to eat breakfast he doesnt go to work today!

Their flight is in the afternoon!

so everyone just talks and then Disha and Dk rest for sometime and they get up and they get ready to leave!

They reach the airport and board the plane!

the end for this part!
next part is honeymoon part!
hope u enjoyed it!!

Edited by TD.FAN - 07 October 2005 at 11:29am

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

IF-Dazzler

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 07 October 2005 at 11:36am | IP Logged
awesome part

cont sooooooooooooon

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 07 October 2005 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Clap
exclllent contiue soon Wink

blah_blah

IF-Rockerz

blah_blah

Posted: 08 October 2005 at 5:20am | IP Logged
wonderful part, plz cont soon, Clap Clap lol, cnt w8 til dere on dere honeymoon Wink LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top