Page   of 27
Page 3 Page 27

Big J

Goldie

Big J

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

LOL, arre yaar 3 hrz mein to mein bhuuda hoon jaoonga!!  LOL

BIG J

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "td.fan story (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prishika

prishika

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
good job/////continue.Big smile

Piano1422

IF-Dazzler

Piano1422

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
plz cont!!! it was xcellent but next time plz put punchuations(spelling??) in there!!

TD.FAN

Goldie

TD.FAN

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

dk say to disha go to sleep it is late she say i want to now the truth i will not go to sleep tell you tell me then dk mobile ring's it is taj dk answer it he say's hello and taj say to dk sir there is a problem in the office would you come dk say i will be there in 10 minutes dk  switch hes mobile and say's to disha i need to go to the office a might be back late so go to sleep disha was going to say some thing when dk say i have to go disha is standying there just looking at him going disha tryies to go to sleep but she con't she think of the suki word's . and she get up and walk out the house for fresh air she is walk on the road but she does not now she is still thinking of suki and dk words then from the bhind a car comes it hit disha and disha on the floor bleeding the driver comes out of the car and see disha and calls his madam it no other then Suhas she comes out and see disha but disha is laying on the floor suhas tells the driver to pick disha up and put her in the car.they get to hospital and the doctor ask suhas how are you of the lady's then suhas say i am her mother then the doctor tell her to fill the forum in and they take disha to the i.c.u suhas is waiting for the doctor she then rings dk to tell him that disha is in hospital he is shocked he comes to the hospital they are waiting for the doctor a nurce comes out dk run's to her and asks how is disha but the nurce says i can't say any thing beacuse there is lot of bleeding from her head the nurce goes dk and suhas  are waiting suhas mobile rings it is rano she ask suhas were she is then suhas says i am in hospital rano get's worried she ask her are you alright she say i am coming to the hospital then suhas says i am ok she say disha is in hospital rano say why are you there then she say's iam coming home i will tell you she then switch her mobile off rano get angry the doctor comes out and say there is no need to worry she is alright her memory is back dk gets happy but suhas is thinking what is the doctor saying then then dk says could i  see my wife the doctor says she is unconsciou.you  have to wait  suhas is still thinking dk asks her what happend she say's what is the doctor talking about disha memory dk the tell's her there are some pictures sahus is worried to her all the things but she does not show it then the nurce comes and says disha is alright you could see her dk goes in annd suhas looks from the door and goes dk goes near disha and holds her hand and disha opens her eyes and says dk and dk say don't speack dk say' why did you go out on the road for it was late i told you to go to sleep but you never listen to me what if some thing happened to you what would i have done i lost you once not againg then disha say what are you talking about dk looks at her he say don't you remaber any thing she say no dk say ok then the doctor comes and say disha could go home tommrow they both are happy.

i have to go sorry iwill come back

sorry for the speling Smile

Edited by TD.FAN - 16 July 2005 at 3:45pm

divyagirl

Goldie

divyagirl

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
That was great!!!!! Please continue soon!!!Clap

harsy

IF-Dazzler

harsy

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 3:55pm | IP Logged