Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

persistence

Goldie

persistence

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the response Tisha and QT. I need to read the answers again to fully absorb them.

Tisha, treat sounds like fun; I don't drink coffee though. LOL

Ria, not sure my heart is being practical at the moment.

More later!

Persy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Soul Searching... (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swordfishh

Reepsoooooooooooooooo ..... the thing is I am in the middle of such a dilemma too...!! There are times when start doubting the way ur heading. You are clueless whether ur right or wrong.. In such situations I remember wht my Grandmom once told me... Follow ur heart... and everything tht happens... Happens for ur own good. If ur lost just go in the direction ur heart tells u to go... Life is a circle... U can't help but reach the light in the end of the tunnel... Big smileTongueSmile

What if your heart is in a total mess itself then what do we do? Confused Ouch

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeps

. What are your thoughts on the above?

Nice quote!!Clap

Have you felt or experienced the same?

Several times!!

Have you ever found yourself lost?

Several times !!!

Lost the reasons for going on? What about your purpose in life? Have you ever felt aimless?

Never felt aimless!!! But felt bad for not being in the path of my aims!!

If you do lose yourself on the way, how do you succeed in finding who you were or letting go, and becoming a new person? What if you like the new you, but miss certain ways about yourself, but can't bring youself to continue with what was once important for you? what about that it should still be important, yet you are not interested in pursuing anymore?

Temporarily we behave according to the situation but we try to get back to our our state!!!!

You can see my different phases in DM also!! I'm little bit funny,little bit reserved ,little bit philosophical person actually ;but later on I behaved very philosophically because I was tensed in office immensely because of severe workload and  in private life because of loss of my dear old friend!!Later on to cheer my self and the environment around me I became very jovial these days!!But the fact is I'm not that jovial I pose to be!! Hope I get back to my original state!!

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Percy this is a world of technology.. every person you are leaving behind.. just tie a tracking device.. with an RFID and lo behold.. with GPS you will never again be ever lost and know their whereabouts as well.....and all the people will be in your tracking range......The only thing we cant use RFID with is the with the values we are losing... but then who cares... Smile

One thing.. this is your second post I am reading after the one on comfort zpne and I am amazed.. .excellent post...now prepare for a hattrick

Edited by qwertyesque - 11 March 2007 at 3:39pm

Morning_Dew

Goldie

Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

Great post percyClapClapClap,

Tania and Qt have already expressed on this topic beautifully, I would add only a couple of things.

New experiences , new people , and top of all mistakes teach us how to move forward by learning from such experiences and to modify according to the new situation for future success.

Life provides every one ample opportunities to contribute the very best one can do to  the enitre existence of us as human being. it is our job to avail those opportunities and enjoy our existence.

I don't think  aquiring new traits either by situations or people can affect someone's individuality. People get influences but still they exhibit them in their own ways. A single stimulus can generate very different response in two individuals even if we keep all the variable constant. It is more to do with the perception rather than reality.

Edited by Morning_Dew - 11 March 2007 at 7:22pm

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
bumping

Post Reply New Post

Go to top