Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 August 2005 at 5:13am | IP Logged
i hav been listening to the radio practically everytime i log on or hav the internet connection (of course i use that as a bahana to log on - bluff my mom u see)

anyway, the radio really rocks! its clear and plays beautiful songs!

thanks a lot vijay for a beautiful function!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India Forums Radio (Page 9)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 29 August 2005 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by galsn3105

i hav been listening to the radio practically everytime i log on or hav the internet connection (of course i use that as a bahana to log on - bluff my mom u see)

anyway, the radio really rocks! its clear and plays beautiful songs!

thanks a lot vijay for a beautiful function!

i agree snehoo
same here...m addicted to the radio...listen to it every time i m on IF...wich is all the timeBig smile
n i agree the radio really rocks!...clear and beautiful songs..

thanks vijay...IF rocks!Clap

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 29 August 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

The IF-Radio is powered by CrazeFM and my all thanks to Wakas and his team Smile

We are constantly working on making India Forums a happening place. Keep enjoying.

Cheers,
Vijay

KinshukLuvsDina

IF-Sizzlerz

KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 29 August 2005 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
yeahhh i too agree wiv u guys dat if radio is quite clear n it plays new n happenin songs Big smile Big smile sumtimes old tooo Wink but m also addicted to it Embarrassed Embarrassed n da guy waqas who is craze fmz host kinda he is also very sweet Embarrassed Embarrassed Big smile he talks soo nicely but a bit fast but i dun mind as i too, talk fast hehe LOL LOL Wink newayyy hez very sweet n his convo. with iq[iqbal khan]was very very sweet Embarrassed Embarrassed ufffffffff ave fallen 4 iq again........ Embarrassed his voice its jussss too kOol wowwwwww! Wink Embarrassed iq ki awaz kyph mai buhat achi lagti hai but yesterday it rockeddd it was awesum uffffff kia awaz hai Embarrassed

request to vijay:v want more stars like rajeev khandelwal n hussain kuwajerwala at if radio Embarrassed hope dey cummm as it wuld b luvly havin demmm as it was wen iq came! Embarrassed bydaway vijay congrats dat ur if radio has becum quite popular Big smile Clap juss like ur forums Big smile Embarrassed Clap hope it gets betta day byday!v really appreciate ur work! Clap Clap thankx!

Misty

Misty

Posted: 29 August 2005 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vijay, I'm so hooked on listening to this radio. I just register, its awesome gr8 work.
Nira

aari

aari

Posted: 30 August 2005 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jelly_1984

wow too cool vijay!!! ClapClapClap

thanks so much buddy for adding this feature! im sure our music lovers will love it!Smile

yeah thanks 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top