Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
My friend has a lotof facial hair. She is 14, going on 15, and her upperlip
has a lot of hair, and she has really think and bushy eyebrows. She also
has a unibrow. She doesnt know what she should do, and she asked me
for help. I, am asking you guys for help lolz. Can you guys help me, help
her, find something to get rid of her facial hair. She wants to know
everything that she can do, but she would like it if you posted if it was
inexpensive or expensive, and how long it would last.
She is desperate, and everyone always makes fun of her, they call her the
equal sign (eyebrows + upper lip =). She is always really depressed
because of this, and needs immediate help. Can you guys give me all the
ideas you have?
                                   - Please and Thank-you in advance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Facial Hair" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babiigurl

babiigurl

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Hey... right now there are two things i can think of... she can bleach her facial hair so they are less visible... or she can get her upper lip waxed or use a tweezer to pull it out... and for the eyebrows... she could either just pull the hair out between the two eyebrows.. where the unibrow is... and also get her eyebrows done in a parlour.. as its her 1st time.. she might not know how to make them.. so parlour is a good place.
thats all i can think of .
hope it helps

.:Misty:.

.:Misty:.

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 9:49am | IP Logged

She should go to the parlour since it's her first time. They will tweezes the shape of her eyebrows and wax her lips (if she wants she could have it tweezed). Then after she thinks it's abt to grow back if she knws anyone tht is good at tweesing eyebrows and upperlips (like her mom, sister, aunty, etc) she could go to them and they could just pull out the hair tht is growing back.

Hope tht helps. 

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
u cn do permanently?????? how??

jimmy_0

Groupbie

jimmy_0

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 6:26am | IP Logged
facial hair are like a big mess for girls ,

my gf used to do waxing i think , so u can also go for that ,

also she has done a laser after tht ,

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I have a unibrow too, so does another pal of mine. There is nothing to be embarassed about. I get my eyebrows threaded and that cuts off the unibrow, so i have two eyebrows now LOL , while my pal likes her unibrow. So she threads the extra hair around the eyebrow and lets the brows be joint, it looks quite kool!

Since she's just 14, tell her not to wax/thread her upperlip. She should bleach them...and begin waxing or threading them when she's about 18.

And let the facial hair be, you can get them lasered if your parents agree/bleach them. But i personally hate a bleached face, it looks bad in the sun.

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Well, your friend seems a bit young for regular waxing/tweezing. Maybe she should try bleaching for a while and start waxing at a later date...

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by datspreets

I have a unibrow too, so does another pal of mine. There is nothing to be embarassed about. I get my eyebrows threaded and that cuts off the unibrow, so i have two eyebrows now LOL , while my pal likes her unibrow. So she threads the extra hair around the eyebrow and lets the brows be joint, it looks quite kool!

Since she's just 14, tell her not to wax/thread her upperlip. She should bleach them...and begin waxing or threading them when she's about 18.

And let the facial hair be, you can get them lasered if your parents agree/bleach them. But i personally hate a bleached face, it looks bad in the sun.

yea..waxing her upper lip will make the hair thick and dark once it starts to re-grow. i would say just get her eyebrow threaded! and not be made fun of..i also had a uni-brow for a long time. i just get my eyebrows threaded..they say it's the best way to do your eyebrows!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top