Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
You can ask him general questions like Pinky did when she asked when the class ends.
Asking him questions related to the class is probably easier, that way your asking as a classmate. If you said to him 'How are you?' then that would be like you are already friends when you've never spoken.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how to talk to a guy? (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
First you should check if he has a screen name or not(for AIM, MSN, Yahoo) because you can start talking to him from online..then once u talk to him online easilyy in class u can be like hey whats up nd stuff
Embarrassed
And if he doesnt then just be like hey can i borrow a pencil?? and start talking to himmEmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by DesiChocolate - 12 March 2007 at 7:14pm

BeMyHero4ever

Goldie

BeMyHero4ever

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
lol but all my friends dont noe him,and it 'll will be wierd if i ask him directly,but u'r right i'll ask for a pencil or pen and keep updating here..

Rakaan

Rakaan

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Wow I wish that boy was me. LOL

You sound kinda cute just go and talk to him it's a natural thing a boy loves brave girls asking these pencils , rubbers and sharpeners are kinda old styles my father use to do that when he was in the 1960's lol

You have to add flavor in your story need to give him something new like (wink the lucky dude) If he smiles he is on ur track if he doesn't then we will try something else.Big smile

BeMyHero4ever

Goldie

BeMyHero4ever

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 7:03am | IP Logged
lmao u're telling me to wink at him,lol so he can defiently think i'm crazy
last year he thought i was his stalker,lol but i wasn't.. it's not my fault whichever bus i took he was there,lol

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakaan

You sound kinda cute just go and talk to him it's a natural thing a boy loves brave girls asking these pencils , rubbers and sharpeners are kinda old styles my father use to do that when he was in the 1960's lol

You have to add flavor in your story need to give him something new like (wink the lucky dude) If he smiles he is on ur track if he doesn't then we will try something else.Big smile

Raakan are you the same Raakan from .in as in -Tiger- lol
Winking would probably send him running a mile LOL

Rakaan

Rakaan

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inasense

Originally posted by Rakaan

Raakan are you the same Raakan from .in as in -Tiger- lol
Winking would probably send him running a mile LOL

Yesh ur right im that legendry freak back in action once more and please dont start calling me bhaiyya okay ???? It gives me psychological harm LOL

And yes trsut me winking always work he wont run away thats a gurantee by the way wts the kids age?

Edited by Rakaan - 14 March 2007 at 7:49am

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 10:20am | IP Logged
forget winking at him, talkto him naturally , ask to borrow somwthing then look him in the eye an smile, if he smiles back he likes you if not then come baack will try again,
dont be nervous

Post Reply New Post

Go to top