Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rakaan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Wow I wish that boy was me. πŸ˜†

You sound kinda cute just go and talk to him it's a natural thing a boy loves brave girls asking these pencils , rubbers and sharpeners are kinda old styles my father use to do that when he was in the 1960's lol

You have to add flavor in your story need to give him something new like (wink the lucky dude) If he smiles he is on ur track if he doesn't then we will try something else.πŸ˜ƒ

BeMyHero4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lmao u're telling me to wink at him,lol so he can defiently think i'm crazy
last year he thought i was his stalker,lol but i wasn't.. it's not my fault whichever bus i took he was there,lol
Tearðrops thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rakaan

Wow I wish that boy was me. πŸ˜†

You sound kinda cute just go and talk to him it's a natural thing a boy loves brave girls asking these pencils , rubbers and sharpeners are kinda old styles my father use to do that when he was in the 1960's lol

You have to add flavor in your story need to give him something new like (wink the lucky dude) If he smiles he is on ur track if he doesn't then we will try something else.πŸ˜ƒ

Raakan are you the same Raakan from .in as in -Tiger- lol
Winking would probably send him running a mile πŸ˜†
Rakaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Inasense

Raakan are you the same Raakan from .in as in -Tiger- lol
Winking would probably send him running a mile πŸ˜†

Yesh ur right im that legendry freak back in action once more and please dont start calling me bhaiyya okay ???? It gives me psychological harm πŸ˜†

And yes trsut me winking always work he wont run away thats a gurantee by the way wts the kids age?

Edited by Rakaan - 17 years ago
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
forget winking at him, talkto him naturally , ask to borrow somwthing then look him in the eye an smile, if he smiles back he likes you if not then come baack will try again,
dont be nervous
BeMyHero4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: kal-el

forget winking at him, talkto him naturally , ask to borrow somwthing then look him in the eye an smile, if he smiles back he likes you if not then come baack will try again,
dont be nervous

omg i think this will actualy work,lol lets see wat happensπŸ˜ƒ
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssweet2414

omg i think this will actualy work,lol lets see wat happensπŸ˜ƒ

trust me i am not an expert but if it was me i would want a girl to act naturally

BeMyHero4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: DesiChocolate

Jaan ..any updates? 😳

noooo luck todai:(
cuz he was cutting,lol (cuz my friend told me he was here since she saw him todai earlier)
it lyke always da dai i'm readii,he's never there,lol but it's okey i wont give up eitherπŸ˜† 2morow or monday 4 sure!!
and i'll make sure i update it here
and thnks 4 asking,makes me feel better now😊
DesiChocolate thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssweet2414

noooo luck todai:(
cuz he was cutting,lol (cuz my friend told me he was here since she saw him todai earlier)
it lyke always da dai i'm readii,he's never there,lol but it's okey i wont give up eitherπŸ˜† 2morow or monday 4 sure!!
and i'll make sure i update it here
and thnks 4 asking,makes me feel better now😊

omg same with mee jaani. like i decided one day i will tell him i like him! but ends up he doesnt come on that day@!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but anywayy make sure u ask for that pencil!πŸ˜ƒ
BeMyHero4ever thumbnail
lol i noe
yepp i'll make sure i do,lol
by da wanna be friends?