Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

i never bugged you.so there..u have something to be happy about lolz n don't take sapna seriously ...she is the don so she has to bug ppl for her survivalLOL but she never means it Embarrassed

Thanks Pinky! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I know, I know LOLLOL She's just living up to her title. LOLLOL

And as far as the thing goes about taking Sapna seriously, oh I'll never do that! LOL I know she's just living up to her title! EmbarrassedTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stop it everyone Please!!!!! (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 3:14am | IP Logged
i m not in a mood to bug nybody today...so for a change..i'll support u naina Big smile and this time..i mean it..(not like the previous support Wink )

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

i m not in a mood to bug nybody today...so for a change..i'll support u naina Big smile and this time..i mean it..(not like the previous support Wink )
Shockedu r supporting her??

and Pinky...who r u supporting? me or Naina?

remember if u don't support me....u can be my next victimLOL

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 10:46am | IP Logged
naina sweetie aisa mat kaho mera bechara dil toot jayega,
i love you, you said it to me too, tell the world tell the universe

NAINA I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Embarrassed

Edited by kal-el - 10 March 2007 at 10:47am

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapna_2004

Yup Pinky and Star are definitely on my side!!! LOLLOL Don't worry guys, I'll support you if Sapnu bugs you two! EmbarrassedLOL

NUG!!!! Stop yaar! Sapnu, stop bugging me yaar.

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Yup Pinky and Star are definitely on my side!!! LOLLOL Don't worry guys, I'll support you if Sapnu bugs you two! EmbarrassedLOL

NUG!!!! Stop yaar! Sapnu, stop bugging me yaar.
LOLguys...if u don't support me...ur halat will be like Naina's

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naina_Manam

<BR><SPAN>Yup Pinky and Star are definitely on my side!!! </SPAN><SPAN> Don't worry guys, I'll support you if Sapnu bugs you two! </SPAN><BR><BR><SPAN>NUG!!!! Stop yaar! Sapnu, stop bugging me yaar. </SPAN>
LOLguys...if u don't support me...ur halat will be like Naina's

lol sapna..u know u dont wanna bug me.. Wink i have been there with you through thick n thin..remember? Embarrassed

and ya i am supporting naina this time...cuz naina is bugged in every single thread on chit chat n apparently no one is supporting her so i feel kinda sorry for her..Ouch

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

lol sapna..u know u dont wanna bug me.. Wink i have been there with you through thick n thin..remember? Embarrassed

and ya i am supporting naina this time...cuz naina is bugged in every single thread on chit chat n apparently no one is supporting her so i feel kinda sorry for her..Ouch
I wish I had lost my memory...but yea I remember...u always supported me...so its ok...go against me this timeCry *starts crying loudly* ohh god...Pinky is not supporting me this timeCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top