Naina i really am on ur side..but Sapu has blackmailed me😭

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by sweethoney06

Naina i really am on ur side..but Sapu has blackmailed me😭

Don't listen to her just support me!
Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Don't listen to her just support me!
yea yea..support Naina...and u will soon get what u deserve for supportign herπŸ˜†
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

yea yea..support Naina...and u will soon get what u deserve for supportign herπŸ˜†

wow people are brave taking sapu on i am a police officer in real life an i wouldnt arrest sapu without some back upπŸ˜†

Originally posted by kal-el

wow people are brave taking sapu on i am a police officer in real life an i wouldnt arrest sapu without some back upπŸ˜†
Papa jee...can u plz plz plz... arrest Sehrish for a few days...I know she is ur beti too...but just so she learns her lesson and never dares to go against me and u😳
sapna she is my daughter duniya kya kahe gi ke uske papa ne arrested his own daughter, tell you what you can have her sports car
Originally posted by kal-el

sapna she is my daughter duniya kya kahe gi ke uske papa ne arrested his own daughter, tell you what you can have her sports car
Yay...thanks Papa...u r the best...can I have her Shahid too...plz plz plz?
sorry Naina im with sapna bcz i think i already made a deal with sapna to kidnap you but only if she is willing to pay me $10,000? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by monika54

sorry Naina im with sapna bcz i think i already made a deal with sapna to kidnap you but only if she is willing to pay me $10,000? πŸ˜†
 $10, 000? * Sapna starts thinking of an evil plan...she doesn't want to lose her one and only supporter* ok am ready...kidnap Naina...and I will give u the money after...ok?