Stop it everyone Please!!!!!

Naina_Manam thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Guys and gals,

I've been tired of being bugged. 😭😭 Everyone bugs me these days. No one's on my side. Everyone listens to Sapna and supports her and no one listens to this sweet and innocent Naina.😳

I don't flirt with anyone - Nug and Raj know that.  So stop doing that guys.  Nug told me that Sapna's the one who brought him into it.. So please stop it guys! 

Why does everyone bug me? 😭😭😭 No one supports me. 😑 And you all I am NOT a flirt. Never flirted with anyone.

I have never been linked with so many boys - all thanks to Sapu. 😑

No one supports me 😭 Everyone bugs me...

Sad Naina 😭

***Goes and sits back on the couch to see whether or not emotional blackmailing works**
Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† Naina jee...rememner once u told me...that no one will go against u...coz u r too sweet...phir kya hua?  πŸ˜† and remember how u made me bakri in MOD section...now I am taking badla...my turn... πŸ˜† oops I should stop bugging u...I don't want to go to ur Aashiq's jail πŸ˜†
nah am kidding...u r very sweet...thats y we bug u...par if u r really, seriously don't like it...then tell me..we will stop...😭but...I will be sad...coz I will have to look for another victim...I didn't ahve anyone else in my list for this month...coz I thought u would be enough...par for a friend like u...I can stay a few days without bugging anyone 😭 ohh god...Y am I such a sweet friend?
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sapna_2004

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† Naina jee...rememner once u told me...that no one will go against u...coz u r too sweet...phir kya hua?  πŸ˜† and remember how u made me bakri in MOD section...now I am taking badla...my turn... πŸ˜† oops I should stop bugging u...I don't want to go to ur Aashiq's jail πŸ˜†
nah am kidding...u r very sweet...thats y we bug u...par if u r really, seriously don't like it...then tell me..we will stop...😭but...I will be sad...coz I will have to look for another victim...I didn't ahve anyone else in my list for this month...coz I thought u would be enough...par for a friend like u...I can stay a few days without bugging anyone 😭 ohh god...Y am I such a sweet friend?

I know... I am so bad that's why no one's on my side 😭😭

By the way, Sapu, you are dangerous, shouldn't start enmity with you because you always take your badla. lols 😳
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

I know... I am so bad that's why no one's on my side 😭😭

By the way, Sapu, you are dangerous, shouldn't start enmity with you because you always take your badla. lols 😳

lol...as long as u know that u should always support me...lol..waise if u find me a good victim...I can stop bugging u

and u r not bad...u r sweet...thats y u have so many aashiqsπŸ˜†

Naina_Manam thumbnail

lol...as long as u know that u should always support me...lol..waise if u find me a good victim...I can stop bugging u

and u r not bad...u r sweet...thats y u have so many aashiqsπŸ˜†

Oh so now I have to find you a poor victim so that you'll stop bugging me? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lols, can't do that. 😳

Lols, yeah I am sweet that's why people bug me? 😭
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

Oh so now I have to find you a poor victim so that you'll stop bugging me? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lols, can't do that. 😳

Lols, yeah I am sweet that's why people bug me? 😭

see...now I will have to keep bugging u...I checked my list again and it said Naina, Naina, Naina...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Naina_Manam thumbnail

see...now I will have to keep bugging u...I checked my list again and it said Naina, Naina, Naina...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Ok, so you're going to keep buggine me? Lols ok FINE!

But remember everyone Naina's not flirt and I don't love anyone - it's ALL Sapna!!!

And at any rate, the person who doesn't believe in love obviously can't love either.  I love everyone on IF as friends and that's it.
-Pinky- thumbnail
i never bugged you.so there..u have something to be happy about lolz n don't take sapna seriously ...she is the don so she has to bug ppl for her survivalπŸ˜† but she never means it 😳
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

i never bugged you.so there..u have something to be happy about lolz n don't take sapna seriously ...she is the don so she has to bug ppl for her survivalπŸ˜† but she never means it 😳

Thanks Pinky! 😳😳 I know, I know πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She's just living up to her title. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And as far as the thing goes about taking Sapna seriously, oh I'll never do that! πŸ˜† I know she's just living up to her title! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i m not in a mood to bug nybody today...so for a change..i'll support u naina πŸ˜ƒ and this time..i mean it..(not like the previous support πŸ˜‰ )