Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Guys and gals,

I've been tired of being bugged. CryCry Everyone bugs me these days. No one's on my side. Everyone listens to Sapna and supports her and no one listens to this sweet and innocent Naina.Embarrassed

I don't flirt with anyone - Nug and Raj know that.  So stop doing that guys.  Nug told me that Sapna's the one who brought him into it.. So please stop it guys! 

Why does everyone bug me? CryCryCry No one supports me. Angry And you all I am NOT a flirt. Never flirted with anyone.

I have never been linked with so many boys - all thanks to Sapu. OuchAngry

No one supports me Cry Everyone bugs me...

Sad Naina Cry

***Goes and sits back on the couch to see whether or not emotional blackmailing works**

Edited by Naina_Manam - 09 March 2007 at 5:16pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stop it everyone Please!!!!!" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
 LOL  LOL  LOL Naina jee...rememner once u told me...that no one will go against u...coz u r too sweet...phir kya hua?  LOL and remember how u made me bakri in MOD section...now I am taking badla...my turn... LOL oops I should stop bugging u...I don't want to go to ur Aashiq's jail LOL
nah am kidding...u r very sweet...thats y we bug u...par if u r really, seriously don't like it...then tell me..we will stop...Crybut...I will be sad...coz I will have to look for another victim...I didn't ahve anyone else in my list for this month...coz I thought u would be enough...par for a friend like u...I can stay a few days without bugging anyone Cry ohh god...Y am I such a sweet friend?

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapna_2004

LOL  LOL  LOL Naina jee...rememner once u told me...that no one will go against u...coz u r too sweet...phir kya hua?  LOL and remember how u made me bakri in MOD section...now I am taking badla...my turn... LOL oops I should stop bugging u...I don't want to go to ur Aashiq's jail LOL
nah am kidding...u r very sweet...thats y we bug u...par if u r really, seriously don't like it...then tell me..we will stop...Crybut...I will be sad...coz I will have to look for another victim...I didn't ahve anyone else in my list for this month...coz I thought u would be enough...par for a friend like u...I can stay a few days without bugging anyone Cry ohh god...Y am I such a sweet friend?

I know... I am so bad that's why no one's on my side CryCry

By the way, Sapu, you are dangerous, shouldn't start enmity with you because you always take your badla. lols Embarrassed

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naina_Manam

By the way, Sapu, you are dangerous, shouldn't start enmity with you because you always take your badla. lols Embarrassed
lol...as long as u know that u should always support me...lol..waise if u find me a good victim...I can stop bugging u

and u r not bad...u r sweet...thats y u have so many aashiqsLOL

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

lol...as long as u know that u should always support me...lol..waise if u find me a good victim...I can stop bugging u

Oh so now I have to find you a poor victim so that you'll stop bugging me? LOLLOL Lols, can't do that. Embarrassed

Lols, yeah I am sweet that's why people bug me? Cry

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Oh so now I have to find you a poor victim so that you'll stop bugging me? LOLLOL Lols, can't do that. Embarrassed

see...now I will have to keep bugging u...I checked my list again and it said Naina, Naina, Naina...CryLOL

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

see...now I will have to keep bugging u...I checked my list again and it said Naina, Naina, Naina...CryLOL

Ok, so you're going to keep buggine me? Lols ok FINE!

But remember everyone Naina's not flirt and I don't love anyone - it's ALL Sapna!!!

And at any rate, the person who doesn't believe in love obviously can't love either.  I love everyone on IF as friends and that's it.

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
i never bugged you.so there..u have something to be happy about lolz n don't take sapna seriously ...she is the don so she has to bug ppl for her survivalLOL but she never means it Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top