Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

achcha.... tumhe sujal chahiye na? to dont worry  i will get u.

TiN24 thumbnail

In my opinion, if Jassi ends up marrying someone, whether that someone be Purab or Armaan, it kills the whole moral or the show. The show to me is about an average young women who doesn't give 2 kahoots about her image or looks, but wants to be sucessful in the real world based on her skills, qualitifications and brain........not how many times she can touch up her makeup in a day. If Jassi ends up marrying Purab or Armaan AFTER her makeover, then that doesn't say much about Jassi, Amraan or Purab......its simply show's how shallow they are. If Jassi ends up marrying one of them, why have they decided to marry her AFTER her makeover, why not before???

No disrespect to any Purab/Armaan/or Jassi fans, I just feel that this is 1 show that doesn't revolve around stupid family problems like Kusum, PKG, etc. Its one show that was trying to send out another message of accepting people as they are and for their smarts, not their looks. I thought having Jassi work in a fashion company was the best message sent out to viewers. But having her get married to someone (if that's after her makeover) would simply be wrong. If she goes back to be her normal self and purab or armaan still want to marry her, then that's perfectly fine.

Again......this is just my opinion!😃

Morgoth thumbnail

Well said Tin24. I wouldn't mind it if the story took such a turn...though now I am indifferent about its outcome.

If the show would end off with Jassi as a spinster, it would be too realistic. Audiences watching soaps do not like facing reality.

navika thumbnail
well it depends what the director says. all we have first thing when is jassi going to change then might purab come back and he must be feeling guilty or something like that.
ides thumbnail
Tin I agree with u.......had the makeover come after the marriage, the essence of the show would have maintained.....but the direction the story is going presently, it would at best, become another variation of the ugly duckling.......

not a unique concept after all........😒
*Anjali* thumbnail
😆 looks like Raj and Aryan are in the hunt as well 😕
Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As I have said before this show is different, and I think the finale of the show should be more successful and better-adjusted Jassi, than the more traditional ending of hero-heroine/social stories.

If they have to show her married to someone at the end, I think Purab is definitely a better, sensible person (whether Jassi deserves him or not is yet another question).