Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

India Forums : Some more exciting news!!!

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Hi Friends...

Before starting, I would like to tender my apologies to all of you, whose PMs, I havent been able to reply and also for not keeping you all updated on the latest happenings.

There are a lot of exciting things happening and more are in the making. Big smile

I am sure many would have been waiting to know the result of our Dev Team Awards.... then your wait is over

The results are out !!!

http://www.india-forums.com/awards 
    (click on appropriate award categories to find the different award winners).

Thanks to all the members who voted for me and am really happy to win 3 awards Smile. Next year I will make sure that atleast I get a dozen awards Embarrassed. Thank you all for taking part in the voting. It was interesting but not a serious contest. Big smile 

Congratulations and to all the winners and dev team members as we know with or without awards we probably put up the best TEAM on the Internet !!!

A new video section has been launched for all the creative videobies to post their creative work and more like videomixes etc. and share with your friends on India Forums. We also wanted to simply the process of searching for videos, make it easier for you all to look for videos and made it "tag" based. We will be constantly improving on the same and you should see some new changes there everyday.

http://www.india-forums.com/video

With Cricket World Cup round the corner we have started a new forum for all the cricket fans around the world.  This will be THE place for every passionate cricket fan for discussions on cricket, on  India Forums where your opinion matters. So which country you cheering for? Smile

We have added 2 more servers to our server cluster for faster DNS resolution and will also be expanding the PM (Private Message) size.

• Our newsroom has been tweaked further so now you can browse even the older news.  Need to further improve and will also be adding the search feature. We will soon be subscribing to more news providers and a separate team will be there to cover I-F ki khabar, after all its the most happening community online Big smile.

More exciting stuff coming soon....

Cheers,
Vijay

P.S. I will be travelling from 12th - 17th March so please send all the PMs to Sree while I clear my backlog of PMs. LOL

Edited by vijay - 09 March 2007 at 10:42am

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*rohinijpateljazzy ManSiteRevdj_dukegeeta11Tearðropsshyamiduttplayback_girlpreeti73PrincessNstrawberry007Arshieumrao_jaan~Sonya~cuteladydeactivatedDivafakhraUrooj3kraj5000smartypantSaregama_fanprinceznaSwapna-Mobilesanrilamisra~bella~$h@£aq...nram~~*Anjali*~~amreen1409mirchyhoney_06Iqbaladdictradha07Junglee_Shersiddh_vGorgeous_Rosajprasadsree~LiNa~DivyaDkomalashShakstarJiaPyaari_ShaileeQT143-Cupcake-MaraudersHhAaNnAaxxRoohanixx*dels*~*Manshi*~natasshafansangitadassajniesmartcjyoti06the_charmatinapari0706AmbrosiakirtibNishthaMe_AnonymousAnastacia*Shona*Kiran.MorgothshizajavedmangomeghaviDeepAnBH*~Sapna~*greatmarathaumi82990Tani91Pachu.Psoni595monikasethadvilLeenasmgx_Roshni_xsujal_kashishTheRowdiestMonu-SunNaajigglypuff726scarletteblue~Simmi~mcm226kal-elkothraGracella

Prenz~13 IF-Rockerz
Prenz~13
Prenz~13

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 10:40am | IP Logged
WOW!!!!! Big smile Big smile
sounds xciting!!! Big smile
thnxx a lot 4 dis bro!!! Embarrassed
d videos feature is sply helpful...n so is increasing d size of d PM inbox.. Big smile
n CONGRATZZ 2 eceryone whos wond d Dev Team Awards!!!!! Clap Clap Clap
Cute_Tulip IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 10:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sangitadas IF-Rockerz
sangitadas
sangitadas

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanks lot Vijay. We were all definitely looking forward to the Winners of the I-F Awards Dev Team Awards.

Congratulations to all Winners!!! Clap

And Congratulations to you for winning definitely. We will vote more next time ROFL ROFL

I would like to congratulate all Members of I-F for working tirelessly for making I-F the Numero Uno Telly Site.

The new Section on the ICC World Cup 2007 is exceptionally brilliant and will aid in fuelling our cricket fever during the entire phase.

Go India Go!!!

The new Video Section is a great addition to the feathers on I-F's caps. A special thank to all Videobies from all of us at I-F.

Do enjoy your vacation Vijay!!!
Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Oh wow! All sounds good and exciting!

Loving the World Cup section...It's just what I needed!

And congrats on the all the awards Vijay! Hope you have a great trip!

anku2cute IF-Veteran Member
anku2cute
anku2cute

-

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 10:44am | IP Logged
ohhh wowwwwww thnks bro...awesum news Big smile

congrats fr ur 3 awards Big smile
Lil Ms.Sunshine IF-Veteran Member
Lil Ms.Sunshine
Lil Ms.Sunshine

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 11:03am | IP Logged
All of this is soo cool!! Congratzzz to everyone who won/was voted for the DEV Team awards! You ARE the best team on the internet!!!

The World Cup section is also great! Of course I'm going for Indian!!! YAYY! Soo excited!!

*dels* IF-Rockerz
*dels*
*dels*

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Congrats to the DEV TEAM Members for winning the awards Clap Clap congrats to you Vijay for winning n making a wonderful site like IF. enjoy ur trip

Go to top