Question For All Siggy Makers

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

IBserenity

IF-Rockerz

IBserenity

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

Well, i'm kinda in need of some help here. Not in making siggys or anything LOL but more like a moral issue.

I recentally took part in a contest in another section. And I sent in my enteries with a note to the mods that I have to include the info abt the person who made the tube that I am using (bcuz it is legally required or else you're just stealing someone's work!). So on the bottom corner, in small print, i wrote Tube (c) by 'the person's name'.....the mods said it was fine since there was no way that it could be linked bk to me.

The voting starts and ppl start making comments like "that one looks like someone stole it" or "yea that one has a (c) on the bottom"....

Wht am i supposed to do? Just cuz it looks better then they expected they assume that it is stolen? Or bcuz i gave credit to the artist they think it is stolen?Confused

Any comments would be helpful cuz rite now I'm totally pissed off...Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Question For All Siggy Makers" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tumhari_Khushi

IF-Veteran Member

Tumhari_Khushi

IFís Creative Head & Creative Artiste

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Could you PM me? Smile Just let me know what happened.

Maybe I could help solving it instead of discussing it on the forum. Smile

Love,

Khushi

IBserenity

IF-Rockerz

IBserenity

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 9:04am | IP Logged
sure you can close this if you want.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top