Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

What will Antariksh do now???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

janamika

janamika

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Will Antariksh take side of Rudra and help him to come out of this situation?
Will he do nething that will bring happiness in Niharika's life?
Or will he act as a silent viewer of all this??

What do you think, should Antariksh come forward to save Rudra,despite the fact that by doing this he will bring happiness in Niharika's life..that Niharika who has always brought difficulties in his life n even now indirectly tried to separate him n Kajal?

What do u thiink about all this?
Pls share ur views

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What will Antariksh do now???" in Sindoor Tere Naam Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Something tells me Ant is going to support Rudr.. But he will now feel sad for Arpita too. Probably he will try to save Arpita from the venom and anger of Nih.. So i think Ant will play a big role in getting back Rudr from the jail, as well as helping Arpita out in this bad situation.. Embarrassed

Venilla

Goldie

Venilla

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I Think he will help Rudr and Arpita and only after Rudr comes back from jail that Niharika wil make peac with Antariksh!! Wink

shika

shika

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I don't know what he will do but I will even understand if he won't help Rudr because Niharika always tries to
ruin his life!

bangaloreu

bangaloreu

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I think Ant will help Rudr as he respects Rudr as an individual. In process, he will also gain respect in the eyes of Arpita, Dhruv, kajal, Titli etc.

prerna15

Goldie

prerna15

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 11:48am | IP Logged
It has happened that many times he didn't think twice before paining his own brothers. In that sense, I don't trust him at all. & after all, he's got Sundari's blood in him, so yea ...

But after reading today's update, I really dunno what he'll do coz he seemed sad when Niharika was crying. But with Ant, u never know!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top