1 [9.09%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

madumithas

madumithas

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Guys ...

Hope you recognize this guy. Srikumar.....

Priyan in Anandham

Ashok in Malargal

Madhu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Srikumar" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 7:55am | IP Logged

he is one fine guy. i love him! maybe not as much as my two other fav, prajin & deepak, but srikumar comes in 3rd in my fav list.Smile i think he is very very cute & smart & a good actor.ClapClapClap so yeah, if ACD doesn't want priya, she can dump him & go for priyan.Wink

patraj

IF-Dazzler

patraj

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 8:04am | IP Logged
He is terrific! He should be cast in a more important role. would be great as a hero as he has all the criteria to be one. (This is my opinion Wink ).

I agree with you leena. If Priya wants to dump ACD and go for Priyan - by all means Priya, do that. Clap Clap Clap
Pat

Edited by patraj - 09 March 2007 at 8:04am

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 8:18am | IP Logged
He is also a good actor, and he looked damn so cute yesterday on the bike scene Embarrassed

I have seen him as a baddie mostly on serials, esp, Ahalya, Kavyanjali, Malargal but now a good boy LOL

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by patraj

He is terrific! He should be cast in a more important role. would be great as a hero as he has all the criteria to be one. (This is my opinion Wink ).

I agree with you leena. If Priya wants to dump ACD and go for Priyan - by all means Priya, do that. Clap Clap Clap
Pat

i agree 100000000% with what you said about he becoming an hero pat. srikumar is just as cute as deepak or prajin or ACD, why not he get a chance to shine?Wink

i think srikumar & preethi srinivasan made a cute couple in Ahalya. they both had tons of chemistry.Big smile actually they were my fav before deepa & kailash. i hope srikumar acts in another serial with preethi. they are totally cute together!Tongue

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Sri kumar is a sweet guy!!!! Hes so sweet and cute!!!! I saw him in sakthi an old serial!!! He was very innocent, cute and young. Now hes better!!!!

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 14 March 2007 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I too liked the above said pair, Srikumar and Preethi Srinivasan in 'Ahalya'. They were cute together and the newly married couples role well suited to them! Smile Again this is my opinion!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.