IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

YOU DARE TAKE MY NAME MISHA!!!!!!

CRUCIO!!!!!!!
Evil Smile

Jammy (The Dark Lord)

OMG, I need an invisibility cloak now b/c You-Know-Who has invaded this site!!! Maybe Harry will let me borrow his...Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HARRY POTTER QUIZ- VOLDEMORT (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KK_lassi

IF-Veteran Member

KK_lassi

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Anju come under mine..Harry gave it to me   ..when i told him the breaking news.. he has gonna to see J.K rowling to confirm it. Till then be with mee..as u know..-u-know-who-must-not-be-named..  has supposed to back here.

Mystica will be our Saviour everytimeWink... ( i am scared of spiders)!!!!

jammy

IF-Veteran Member

jammy

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Oh you See Mystica You may be able to deflect other unforgivable curses but there is one that none will be able to deflect  Dead dont  test my patience.

Evil Smile

HAHAHA you girls think that an invisible cloak will be able to hide you from the curses of dark lord !!! My snake like sense will able to help me smell your presence under 10 such cloaks.

Jammy (The Dark Lord).

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Oh you See Mystica You may be able to deflect other unforgivable curses but there is one that none will be able to deflect  Dead dont  test my patience.

You are forgetting what Dumbledore told you... that "there are things much worse than death" in this worldWink

KK and Anju...you both need some serious training if you are going to be facing or even hiding from Tommy (oops, Jammy) Tongue

I can start giving you basic hex deflecting lessons...(oh boy, we have a long way to go.) LOL

KK_lassi

IF-Veteran Member

KK_lassi

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Oh boy! Are the potions included? !.. i never understand them  , I would prefer Dark arts !

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 9:11am | IP Logged

No, no potions. Just basic defense first...

I think most of us do not have the mind to understand the "subtle science and exact art of potion-making"....Wink

jammy

IF-Veteran Member

jammy

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

You are forgetting what Dumbledore told you... that "there are things much worse than death" in this worldWink

I can start giving you basic hex deflecting lessons...(oh boy, we have a long way to go.) LOL

I think you are forgetting what I replied to that old muggle loving fool!!!

There is nothing worse then DEATH.

Mystica you think when these girls will be facing the dark lord all they will be facing is minor hexes which they can deflect!!! Tongue

HA HA HALOL

Dear O Dear, you are grossly mistaken.Big smile

Jammy (The Dark Lord)

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Mystica you think when these girls will be facing the dark lord all they will be facing is minor hexes which they can deflect!!! Tongue

Tsk, tsk, tsk...Again, you are too overconfident...Remember that Expelliarmus - a basic disarming spell - saved Harry's life when he duelled against you..Smile

There is nothing worse then DEATH.

Again, I will reply like that "muggle loving fool"...this is one of your biggest misconceptions.Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top