Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 9:27am | IP Logged
love do exist once u experience it u will know d reality as in my case i can say it does n its still on love is d most perfect feeling u really feel as if u r in air all seems good all d colours songs everything then one fine day u get married to ur love then u start fighting over silly things dont mistake it dat love has ended love is still there dats why u fight over silly things which makes no sense at all then u start shouting at each other like paste band kyun nahi kiya ped me paani kyun nahi daala gila towel bed pe kyun hai all d stuff n when ur partner is out of town n all d house is in perfect condition u miss his bad habbits d most u feel kaash yeh towel bed pe hi hota n couples dont stay together for yrs n yrs for selfish reasons but cuz the love is a strong chemical physical n emotional bond which makes ur relationship strong n dats it lots of fundaas given cheers hope now u change ur negative attitude towards love

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does love really exist? (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Hmm... I am reading different opinions here... I agree that our parents and friends do love us unconditionally and care for us.

But I was talking about the love that each of us hope to get someday. I also think that Movies have created an awesome image of love in our minds.

Movies make love an exceptional beautiful feeling and how two people can even die for each other. That's not true and very unbelievable for me to believe.

I still have hard time that people can really love each other for what they are ONLY and not how much they have or what they have.

I agree with you…..its really hard to find true love in today's world…..where everything is so fake…and the only thing that matters is money…..

ellemenopee

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 9:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top