Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

False Sales Pitch - JOB or IMMORAL? (Page 2)

mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sound

Originally posted by sareg

Sales Guys in my (ex)company, I would kill them if I had a chance
  Maya, another example of ProvokedLOLLOL

ROFL
ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Just because the job entails telling lies does not make it right........fooling the customers and robbing them of their money is wrong....done for the job or not...
ChameliKaYaar IF-Rockerz
ChameliKaYaar
ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by egghatcher

i am just wondering
do shadi doth come ( or is it shadi dot com? ah whatever!!) offer an exaggerated sales pitch as well?
if so how so
if not where does one go looking for mate?
internet mating can also have alleviated sales pitch wouldnt it ? and what does one do if there is abject failure there ? mess up others lives out of spite or move on by cutting our (mates) losses?

I love this post.....ClapClapClap.....

What does one do when there is abject failure?....the sister company barbaadi.com makes money in divorce settlement...and then shaadi.com makes more money because you are back in market and you dabble with another faceless creature "MATE".....and the cycle continues....so you see how Shaadi.com and Barbaadi.com are minting money.....

Now take a strategic view of the world....

The only thing that is going to increase going forward is Human Population....... (Read: Indian Population).... I mean c'mon the copper and iron mines and the oil reserves are going to tap out......so where should you put your stock money? 

shaadi.com and barbaadi.comLOL...and the MMMM and TTT stocks will be listed in Nasdaq very soon....look out for the ticker symbols....MMM/TTT...LOL

Edited by ChameliKaYaar - 05 April 2007 at 6:10pm
mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

What does one do when there is abject failure?....the sister company barbaadi.com makes money in divorce settlement...and then shaadi.com makes more money because you are back in market and you dabble with another faceless creature "MATE".....and the cycle continues....so you see how Shaadi.com and Barbaadi.com are minting money.....

Is this true? Ouch
ChameliKaYaar IF-Rockerz
ChameliKaYaar
ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

Is this true? Ouch

and what part of my truthful thread are you questioning, Sharkbait?LOLLOLLOL

ChameliKaYaar IF-Rockerz
ChameliKaYaar
ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by egghatcher

shadi.com barbadi.com both housed in same building with front and rear entrance respectively Wink

Thoda khullasa aap bolenge?LOL....no need.....totally understood...LOL

ChameliKaYaar IF-Rockerz
ChameliKaYaar
ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tania.ganguly

Keep it up, barbaadi and MMMM go hand in hand.

TTT has no hand in such underhanded business. You should know, TTT is a non profit.And no false sales pitches there.Our tagline "We deliver what we promise, just keep the greens coming in"Tongue

Why underhanded biz my friend?.....totally profitable!!.....and are you telling me that bachelor parties are legitimate?LOL

Go to top