Sports/Cricket

Yujraj Singh

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sarz

Sarz

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Is Yujraj still on with Kim Sharma..I heared that the were going to get engaged but then broke up.BUT today on AjjTak  they had a something about the Mrsof Indian Cricket team and they mentioned that Yujraj was dating Kim Sharma..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yujraj Singh" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 4:30am | IP Logged
they havent split to my knowledge as far as i no they were still dating

mirchy

IF-Dazzler

mirchy

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Yep!!! THIS Y uvraj Singh is blind!!!!! Ouch .Hw can he date tht gal!!!!She is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly!!!! Angry I think "Mallika Sherawat(Don't mind spelling!)is far far better than her!!!!Cry .
No offence 2 Kim lovers!Its just an opinion!!!! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top