Who Deserves Shiny? - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by Sapna_2004

aww Naina...I feel so sorry for u...

guys...its enough...I am supporting Naina now...

but who loves Naina more?? and Naina who do u love?

and Saira jee...once Shiny comes to me...he will never come back to uπŸ˜†

Yeah there comes my supporter who has actually started bugging me and got everyone doing the same! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Who Deserves Shiny...me or Saira (anon)???

how about neither.i deserve him
πŸ˜†

plz plz support...me...coz u will get somethingπŸ˜‰

anon ur name is saira?wow i spend so much time guessing it at.in in chit chat section πŸ˜† nice name btw
πŸ˜ƒ
^ya i didnt know it myself πŸ˜• i too was confused when i first read it.. πŸ˜•

so who finally got shiny??? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by -Pinky-

anon ur name is saira?wow i spend so much time guessing it at.in in chit chat section πŸ˜† nice name btw
πŸ˜ƒ

Do you guys not feel stupid now that it was an easy name to guess...πŸ˜†

Lol thnxs pinky.πŸ˜‰

And Shiney is on LOAN to Sapna, as i am very busy and dw sapna i dont want him back, 🀒 I found another guyπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

^ya i didnt know it myself πŸ˜• i too was confused when i first read it.. πŸ˜•

so who finally got shiny??? πŸ˜•
me...Saira jee found someone else...and I am gonna soon find out who that cute boy is and will steal him from SairaπŸ˜†

Saira we really need to start learning how to share...we don't want to go against each other again do we? I mean we r so good at bugging...so if we r together...we can have so much funπŸ˜†

sapna you changed sides πŸ˜•

well when me an naina get married and we adopt you i no you will be a mummys girl,
guess sam will be a daddys girl

chalo naina we have a ready made family πŸ˜†

me...Saira jee found someone else...and I am gonna soon find out who that cute boy is and will steal him from SairaπŸ˜†

Saira we really need to start learning how to share...we don't want to go against each other again do we? I mean we r so good at bugging...so if we r together...we can have so much funπŸ˜†

I know we are batting for same side now, lol we will have fun. And just go to cricket section, cute guys of mine are in the thread sexiest cricket players.πŸ˜† i have quite a few posts there...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by anon

I know we are batting for same side now, lol we will have fun. And just go to cricket section, cute guys of mine are in the thread sexiest cricket players.πŸ˜† i have quite a few posts there...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
chalo teek hai...achche bachon ke tarah share karte hai...*goes to cricket section...to see those vute boys*πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sweethoney06

Sapna u bad bad girl πŸ˜‰
so I am bad if I share...I thought good girls did sharing😭

Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

so I am bad if I share...I thought good girls did sharing😭

no no not the sharing but u want all the cute guys that's bad cuz u aren't leaving any for ur friends