Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Hey,

I have this party coming up after my final board exams, it's a big get together, and the dress code is formals... so the girls are wearing evening dresses... I got this red dress, very plain, with a halter tie up... I got this short jacket to go with it... it's netted type and red in colour...

What colour and type of shoes should I wear? and What accessories? What colour? any advice will help me!

-Sam Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fashion advice needed!" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Hey,

I have this party coming up after my final board exams, it's a big get together, and the dress code is formals... so the girls are wearing evening dresses... I got this red dress, very plain, with a halter tie up... I got this short jacket to go with it... it's netted type and red in colour...

What colour and type of shoes should I wear? and What accessories? What colour? any advice will help me!

-Sam Tongue

Hey Sam since red's the color you're going with, it'll be better if your red stylish shoes too... I think the best thing to go with the dress would be delicate red long earrings.. That'll look good.

Sorry, I am not that good with parties and stuff. I usually don't decide mine till the last minute. Embarrassed

jimmy_0

Groupbie

jimmy_0

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 6:21am | IP Logged
well go with comfort also , if u r conscious it spoils everything

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Oooh... saw this topic late!

Has the party already come and gone?! Hehe!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top