Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

NEW PROMO- IN DETAIL (Page 2)

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahhar_jassi

armaan and jassi are sitting in a dark place on a table with candles and having a very serious conversation.

armaan: jassi, tum mere bare mein bahut kuch jaanti hoon, lekin mein aapki zindagi ke bare mein kuch nahin jaanta. kya pehle tumhari zindagi mein koi tha?

jassi(very seriously):ha sir, lekin woh ek (didnt get this part, she was saying some curse words) masak tha.

Jassi said "Woh bhi ek bhadda mazaak tha " Purab a bhadda mazak for jassi????Angry I'll kill T & D agar is jassi ne purab ko gaaliya dena shuru kiya to Angry

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 2:00am | IP Logged
I wonder what t&d have in mind.If they are following BLF then Armaan is faking all this,jassi will realize it soon,will leave GM to have a make-over,by this time Armaan has become a devdas..and then the sweet end. Smile
1212 Senior Member

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 6:32am | IP Logged

i think u guys got it rong......armaan asked jassi if there was someone else in her life...jassi said yes but it was a bad joke

I THINK SHE WAS TALKIN BOUT HER LUV 4 ARMAAN....(SHE IS TRYIN 2 SAY DAT IT WAS STUPID OF HER 2 FALL IN LUV WID ARMAAN COS SHE THINKS SHE CN'T GET HIM NOW)

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Anisa, I think you are right. This is not about Purab. She never loved Purab anyways. I think she is talking about her infatuation and how she used to dream about Armaan all the time...
allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Agree with Anisa. Armaan already knows about Purab, obviously he means before Purab.
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 8:10am | IP Logged
yeah even i think she is talking abt her feelings for armaan before purab came into her life again....coz obviously armaan knows about purab!!
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 9:21am | IP Logged
This happens in restaurent and not in Raj's apartment which makes me think that nothing (like BLF) happens at Raj's place. And then there is also that greeting card scene. Ooph..
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vishakha

Anisa, I think you are right. This is not about Purab. She never loved Purab anyways. I think she is talking about her infatuation and how she used to dream about Armaan all the time...

Actually i think she had started to like Purab a little bit but when he left she just said it was all a mazak.And arman was asking this to jassi because he wanted to know if she still had a place in her heart for Purab.That she doent it makes me sooooo mad Angryto know how T&D have made Purab evilDead when he was there they sid he was a devta and now that he has left they are treating him worse than Trash.AngryAngryCry........

What's the name of the movie you guys are taking about??Confused

i want to see itTongue

Go to top