Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 7:47am | IP Logged
well it was secret we only pm one another so mind your own LOL

its secreat but then this raj try to get fresh so had to come an sort it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my non escapable prison (Page 3)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kal-el

ok naughty an nice go get raj hum policewale kissi se nahin darte LOL

if he is the if's romeo then i am the if's cheif police officer an Naina's true love.

I was thinking Naina when we get married lets adopt sapna,anon and naughty what do you think jaanu

Jaanu.... tell him na????? sugar drops...!!???

My name's sam, not naughty..... ur just jealous coz Naina loves me n not you!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

if he is the if's romeo then i am the if's cheif police officer an Naina's true love.

I was thinking Naina when we get married lets adopt sapna,anon and naughty what do you think jaanu

ok then sam what do you mean she loves you, i am her one an only true love

anyway if we are competing then i cant win against a woman but will fight to the end for herEmbarrassed

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 8:32am | IP Logged

anyway if we are competing then i cant win against a woman but will fight to the end for herEmbarrassed

Josh! Gentleman n all!!! Hehe, Naina gave me 4 hugs....... ha, u got none... so I won... simple!!!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Josh! Gentleman n all!!! Hehe, Naina gave me 4 hugs....... ha, u got none... so I won... simple!!!

thats ok sam what she gives me in private never mind i am a gentlemen and a gent never kisses an tellsEmbarrassed

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

right first what are you guys doing in my prison fortress an by the way there is no third flirter its me an raj but not for long i am gonna put him in the dark cell an torture him,

Naina how can you say we are just friends
jaanu dont you remember the song you sang to woo me to you:

sajna ve sajna soniya aaja
sajna ve sajna mudiya na ja

naina plz dont do this to me yeh mera dil kitna paagal hai yeh sirf tumhe chahta hai. Embarrassed  the day we met remember you were wearing a maroon colored shalwaar kameez an a beautiful red dupatta with golden tassles round the edge, i was wearing jeans an a white kurta top you said you thought i was cute an now when we should be telling the whole world about out love you are saying we are just friends,

hai Naina mere jaan aisa mat kahoBroken Heart

Urghghgh Nug!! !What are you doing??? And when have we met? OMG, why are you guys after me?  Lols, Nug, you're my friend so listen to me and not Sapna and stop bugging me yaar.

Originally posted by dannyk

lol .. naina u got one more ashiq in the list ..

andkal when all this thing happen .. how come IF not aware of the

Danny, you know Sapna very well, it's all her fault.  There is nothing like that!!!

thats ok sam what she gives me in private never mind i am a gentlemen and a gent never kisses an tellsEmbarrassed

OMG - I thought Sapna only bugs me but you two Sam and Nug are even bigger buggers than Sapna! Tongue Stop it, guys!!!!

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

right first what are you guys doing in my prison fortress an by the way there is no third flirter its me an raj but not for long i am gonna put him in the dark cell an torture him,

Naina how can you say we are just friends
jaanu dont you remember the song you sang to woo me to you:

sajna ve sajna soniya aaja
sajna ve sajna mudiya na ja

naina plz dont do this to me yeh mera dil kitna paagal hai yeh sirf tumhe chahta hai. Embarrassed  the day we met remember you were wearing a maroon colored shalwaar kameez an a beautiful red dupatta with golden tassles round the edge, i was wearing jeans an a white kurta top you said you thought i was cute an now when we should be telling the whole world about out love you are saying we are just friends,

hai Naina mere jaan aisa mat kahoBroken Heart

aww...so sweet of u...Naina is gonna be my mom...Dancing

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
awww....sooo sweet...Naina i think from all the ppl that love u kal-el is the sweetest..so i think u should marry him...and that way u guys can adopt me too..coz i am Sapna di's sis...we will be such a happy family... Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.