Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Hi all,

I am an avid reader of books have over 300 or so books at home, when i was younger it was always rohld dahl books my fav back then was danny the champion of the world, as i got older i enjoyed sci fi mainly star wars an the new jedi order books but now i read books by Lorenzo Carcaterra he hasnt done many but i love this guys books they are awesome an riveting,

my fave is Gangster not cos i am a guy an i want to be a gangster but i gotta tell this is awesome, a boy turned man turned gangster, its for everyone an some of his others that are awesome are A safe place, Street Boys and sleepers.

please read and tell me what you think, i promise you wont be disappointed!Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lorenzo carcaterra" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Nug,

It's great to know that you love books as well!

I do too! But I have never read any books by him though will try to get my hands on Gangster soon to see why you are such a huge fan of it. Smile

After reading, will reply for sure.

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 4:14am | IP Logged
cool Naina,
promise you wont be disappointed its such an awesome book starts off slow but really kicks in after a couple of chapters

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 8:24am | IP Logged

I'll try to read them too if possible!
Is it a series as such? Are they related? Embarrassed

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 3:22am | IP Logged
no sam just soe books he wrote the one called sleepers an safe place are true accounts the others are fiction but all his books are fantastic read them 5/6 times each

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 30 March 2007 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kal-el

no sam just soe books he wrote the one called sleepers an safe place are true accounts the others are fiction but all his books are fantastic read them 5/6 times each

Wow! They're that good... will definitely try to get a copy of some of his books...

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 8:37am | IP Logged
new book is out on april 17 its called chasers looking forward to it

pm4eva

IF-Dazzler

pm4eva

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I'll try to get that book! Tongue It sounds like it's really good!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.