Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nisha_cool

nisha_cool

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Najoom
Feb 19 2007, 12:47 AM
Sushmita scores a 'Hattrick'

The TV actor is upbeat about working with Nana Patekar in Milan Luthria's film Actor Sushmita Daan just cannot contain her excitement at having bagged the role of a medical intern in Milan Luthria's 'Hattrick'. She says, "After having acted in TV serials right from 'Saans' she (played Kanwaljeet and Neena Gupta's daughter), it has been as eventful journey."

Talking about her role in 'Hattrick', Sushmita says that the film has three stories running parallel. "I have been pitted against Nana Patekar and Danny Denzongpa in one of the stories. Nana plays a doctor whereas I play a medical intern. Danny plays a patient". She continues, "Actually, Naseeruddin shah was slated to play Dannyji's role. But unfortunately, due to his son Imaad meeting with an accident, Naseer sir opted out of the film."

Incidentally, 'Hattrick' isn't Sushmita's first film. She had debuted with Vikram Bhatt's 'Kasoor' (she played Aftab Shivdasani's ex-girlfriend). This was followed by a cameo in Aziz Mirza's 'Chalte Chalte'.
Sushmita says that she has not been able to interact much with Nana, as she was too much in awe of him. However, she was floored when Danny came up to her in the serial 'Vaidehi' (played a journalist) and had liked her performance. "A compliment from him was indeed a big boost. I will always cherish it."

As of now Sushmita is Keen on acting in films. "However, I wouldn't mind working in a serial like 'Kulvaddhu', which has a brilliant set-up." She says.

Edited by umi82990 - 08 March 2007 at 9:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cricmaniacsands1umi82990sallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sushmita daan(jasmine) - article" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mystic_mishti

Groupbie

mystic_mishti

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for puttin up this article on SUSH... I dint knw how to post it ...BUt good for her....

nisha_cool

nisha_cool

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 1:17am | IP Logged
thanx for responding!! Smile Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top