Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

being in love!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kjdmja.

Goldie

kjdmja.

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

hey!!i waz wondering i have heared lots of song saying that being in love is like punishment(saza)or just loving someone is like saza!!

i just want to know ur opinion about this thing...is it true!!

coz i think being in love or loveing someone is soooo beautifulEmbarrassed

waiting 4 the reaplies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "being in love!" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missmalika

IF-Dazzler

missmalika

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
sometimes it is saza and sometimes it is beautiful
I am not sure if I am in love now but there is a boy and I like really like him and Iam not sure if he likes me or not and when I talk to him sometimes I think it is great but sometimes I think I am not doing the right thing sooo I cant explain I dont know
I hope u understand my point of view

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 3:22am | IP Logged
there are times when love is beautiful the best feeling in the world but then it can turn into the most painful thing, like naina says in todays day an age love is hard cos of how selfish we are,

but i can tell you this when i was in love i had the best moments of my life an when she left i experienced a pain like no other

but am v happy now thanks to my friends on the if,
right Naina Smile

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 9:09am | IP Logged
hmm...it is the best feeling...but it depends on the person we love...if he is mean...and proud...and odesn't understand ur feelings...yet claims to love u then it is  like sazaa...but he is sweet and nice then its a nice feeling...
but another thing is that no matter how the person is...if we always try to remember tha positve points of a relationship then it is nice and sweet...and if we try to remember the negative points...then any relationship can be like punishment Smile

*Simran*

IF-Stunnerz

*Simran*

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 9:48am | IP Logged
its one beautiful things to be in love everything changes in ur life but i knw its how difficult to stay wthhout a person whom i loved like crazy its really painful Ouch

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

IF-Sizzlerz

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
love is something u experience when u care about some1 Tongue

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sapna_2004

hmm...it is the best feeling...but it depends on the person we love...if he is mean...and proud...and odesn't understand ur feelings...yet claims to love u then it is  like sazaa...but he is sweet and nice then its a nice feeling...
but another thing is that no matter how the person is...if we always try to remember tha positve points of a relationship then it is nice and sweet...and if we try to remember the negative points...then any relationship can be like punishment Smile

sapna so sweet well as you no i love Naina so what do you think about that?LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top