Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand

India-Forums

   
Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand
Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand

Complete update

pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Joined: 14 September 2004
Posts: 938

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Someone aksed for update from way back Here it is :-

Rohan is ecstatic that Pammi has agreed to consummate the relationship when the phone rings. It is Gulappa asking for Pammi. Rohan realises potential danger and yanks the phone off but not before Gulappa promises to meet her the next day. Rohan drives all the way to Scotland to meet Gulappa. Raj insists that he wants to meet Pammi at night and reveal his feeling to her against her will. Pammi meets Raj and asks him to get out of her life but Raj persists. Next morning, Pammi waits for Gulappa in vain Rohan drives back to London thinking that finally they will be consummating their marriage. Pammi sees Dev and Raj's image on the laptop and is shocked.

Pammi collapses in shock and Rohan finds her on the floor with the laptop open. Pammi incoherently tells Rohan about her suspicion but Rohan says its a figment of her imagination but Pammi believes it. Rohan shyly starts sedating her… Pammi fights her sedation and her feet lead her to the dargah. the pir baba blesses her and Pammi realises all the answers of whether Raj is Dev. Raj stays in Edinburgh. Without informing any one, she goes to Edinburgh. At Pritam's house, everyone is in a panic state looking for Pammi, suddenly they realise that even Raj is missing. Raj goes to Edinburgh and there Pammi and Raj unite for Pammi's heart knows that this is Dev.

Pammi witnesses the murder of Shard Patil by Raj and she is shocked and is not able to believe that Raj, whom she loved so deeply, could have done that. Meanwhile, the family members find out and they are worried about Pammi.

The original Rohit Sharma tells his aide John to hurt Raj as well as he too has been injured. John does as he is told and the police reach the hide out and catch Raj who they think is the real Rohit Sharma. On their way to the police station, Raj escapes and lands up at Pammi's doorstep and asks her to help him. Pammi is shocked.

Pammi hides Raj in her room. The real Rohit Sharma decides to escape but he is not able to do so. He therefore returns to his hide-out. Pammi is at the party but her attention is diverted to Raj. Pammi spots Rohit Sharma's men outside his house and calls inspector Verma.

Rohit Sharma arranges for her daughter to meet her best friend who happens to be Tina. Verma makes an allegation against Pammi. Rohan is shocked to hear this. Meanwhile, inspector Verma enters the house with his team and states that he has information that Rohit Sharma is hiding in Rohan's house.

Rohit Sharma shoots Inspector Verma. Raj finds out and rushes the Inspector to the hospital. The police officials arrest Raj arrest him. He is sentenced to be taken to the gas chamber. Pammi, on the other hand, tells her family that there are two people with the same face and that Raj is not Rohit Sharma. The family is shocked.

Rohan takes her home and locks her up in a room in a fit of anger telling her that he will let her out only when Raj dies in the gas chamber. Meanwhile, Anu decides to save Raj and goes to the police and tells them that Rohan had changed his looks. She tells the family the same thing and also tells them that he is the real Dev. Everyone is shocked.

Verma stops Raj from going to the gas chamber and decides to carry out an inverstigation to find out the truth. They feel that they should give Anu's theory a thought. Meanwhile, they get a call from the hospital saying that their damaa is in the hospital and they run there thinking it is Akaash. But they reach there and realise that it is actually Dev who is admitted there. Everyone is shocked.

Bauji, San and Rohan have just seen Dev in a suburban hospital on the outskirts of London. Rohan refuses to believe that this could be Dev. Though Bauji and San are convinced, they decide to break this news to Pammi, tactfully. Meanwhile, Dev is anxcious to see Pammi. Pammi oblivious to all that is transpiring outside her house, is set to go with Verma to meet Gulappa.

Rohan grills the hospital regarding Dev when Akash also appears. Along with Rohan, he is convinced that this man is an imposter and not Dev. Bauji breaks this news to Teiji and Baiji and tells them that Pammi doesn't know about it.

But she sees him outside the hospital along with Bauji and Sam. Pammi is shattered.

Dev fires and Anjali gets hurt. Dev escapes from there and curses himself for firing at Anjali. He gets hurt on the shoulder. Pammi sees that Dev and Richa have a special bond and Pammi suspects about them. She sees blood on the floor and tries to find out who has got hurt.

Raj has called Verma and told him that Rohit Sharma has got hurt. When Pammi tries to find out, Akash and Dev try and to cover up. Everyone prepares for Holi. Pammi sees Dev dial a number. She redials the number and takes it down. In the Holi hungama, Raj comes and kidnaps Richa

Dev runs behind her to save her and Pammi calls up the number that she had saved and realises that it is Anjali's number. She now knows that Dev is none other than Rohit Sharma and the kidnap was a plan.

Raj steps into Rohan's house and sees Rohan in a pool of blood. Pammi tells Raj that Rohan has confessed that Raj is Dev. Anu runs to Pritam and announces that Rohan has been killed. Pammi pushes Raj from there as it would be risky for him to stay back as everyone would mistake him to be Rohit Sharma.

Raj calls Mr Verma and informs him that Rohan has committed suicide. Pammi is with Rohan in the ambulance and on reaching the hospital the doctors refuse to take Rohan in as it is a police case. Verma reaches the hospital and asks the doctors to give Rohan instant attention. There are cops at Rohan's residence doing the investigation. They pick up the gun and the divorce papers and also find some male footprints.

They are surprised to see that because they were sure there was nobody there except Rohan and Pammi. Rohan is taken out of the OT to the ICU. The bullet has been removed but they would have to wait till Rohan regains consciousness to see how much damage has been caused to the brain.

In the meanwhile, Dev and Akash arrive at the police station and when asked by Officer Tandon, they tell him that they want to say something about Dr Malhotra's suicide case and the suspected foul play. Verma barges into the police station and he's made to wait out.

Verma calls up Raj and tells him that the case has been taken away from him and Pammi has been brought for questioning. Verma has been asked to be on leave till the inquiry is done. Pammi is being questioned about the presence of a third individual. She finally admits the presence of Rohit Sharma but Rohan had pulled the trigger. The case now takes a new turn. Pammi is retained at the police station till Rohan gains consciousness. When Rohan regains consciousness he goes on record and says that it was a murder. Pammi is arrested.

Raj makes a false confession that he has murdered Rohan in order to save Pammi's life. Pammi decides to fight her case herself. She calls Anu to the witness box and uses reverse psychology on Anu. Pammi gets Anu to admit and prove with all the evidence that Raj is Dev.

The court case continues, Rohit Sharma thinks of ways to get out of the mess that he has landed himself in. Raj is freed. Rohit Sharma decides to implicate Akash Mehra and get him arrested for Rohan's murder instead.

Meanwhile, in the Kent household, the atmosphere is that of celebration. Dingy tells Akash that she is pregnant but will abort the child because Akash does not deserve a family, as he does not understand its value. Akash is upset.

Anu is guilty about everything. She decides to tell the family the last secret that she is carrying with her and informs that Gungun is Pammi's child. Everyone is shocked but at the same time are happy. Rohit Sharma and gang still try to frame Akash. Anu goes to the hideout where she had wanted to consummate with Raj and burns herself dramatically.

Dev and Aakash come to the police station and aggressively ask Tandon about the escape of Raj and Pammi. Dev promises to pay him to nab them. Shankar Patil performes his brother's shradh when Dev calls him and informs that Rohit Sharma is in India.

He asks his men to find Rohit Sharma. Teiji is doing the aarati but is unable to concentrate on the Pooja as she gets flashes of Pammi and Raj at the seashore being shot by Varun.

A thaali clangs on the floor and Teiji falls down. Raj and Pammi along with Gungun land at the Mumbai airport. While passing the seaface they remember Pammi expressing her wish to have a house at the seaside. Teiji sees the same visuals over and over again. She wants to call Pammi back.

The doctor tells Bauji that she is under trauma and needs rest. As the doctor comes out of the house and is about to get into his car, a cop comes and directs him to sit in some other car. Tandon who is already seated in the car asks him about what is happening in the Pritam house.

Verma watches all the movements secretly. Tina tries to help everybody in the house when she bumps into Gungun's toy, which makes an irritating sound. Bauji shouts but realises that its Gungun's toy and gets emotional about it.

Pammi and Raj rent a place at the seaside and are very happy. They are playing in the sand, making sand castles. Dev barges into Pritam's house and threatens them into revealing where Pammi and Raj are. Suddenly, the phone rings and Bauji asks Dev to pick it up.

Chief tells him that he has heard everything and will be using this as proof against him. Dev sees Tina going out of the house and follows her till a cyber cafe.

Tandon asks Dev to find out about Tina's email ID. Dev takes it from Richa and logs on the net at the same time. He chats with Pammi as Tina and finds her address in Mumbai. Immediately he calls Shankar Patil. He sends black cat commandos.

Nirmala confronts Tina. Nirmala talks about her sacrifice as a mother that she is performing her son's last rituals inspite of him being alive. Bauji calls for the cops when he receives the news that Tina has withdrawn the case.

Tina comes back and tells Bauji that she is gone to London after the chautha. Yash sees Richa calling somebody requesting the receptionist to find out Kent family's number.

Yash gets over excited as he sees the newspaper flashing news of Yash Diwan's chautha ceremony with his photograph. Yash calls Nirmala and who sarcastically thanks him for calling on his son's death.

Yash is furious and bangs the phone. Yash snatches the newspaper from Richa, goes to the bathroom and burns it. On the other hand, Akash flips the particular page from the newspaper. The receptionist calls Richa and gives her the Kent family number but Yash changes the number from zero to eight.

Richa tries but cannot get through. Bauji and Teiji leave for the chautha but Tina refuses to come. On the way to the airport, Yash and Richa's car suddenly takes a turn in a different direction.

Yash enquires but Richa does not say anything. Yash sees the car has stopped in front of the Pritam house. Richa insists that Yash comes to Tina's house with her.

Yash and Richa enter the house and Yash comes face to face with Tina. Richa inquires Bauji and Teiji and Tina tells them that they have gone for the chautha of Yash. The chautha ceremony is concluded when Richa approaches the house. Richa steps into the house while Yash waits out. Heer is preparing to go to London with Shekhar. Though she wants Nirmala to go with her, Nirmala herself has backed out. Here Bauji is worried about Heer but decides not to plan her life anymore. Though he is very sad about Heer going to London, he wants to let Heer grow on her own. Heer happens to meet Jai, her one time friend. They both by accident see Mahi's photograph in the paper.

A while later when Jai goes to meet Tina, he sees Mahi's photograph at the house. Tina tells a shocked Jai that it is the photograph of Pammi, Heer's mother. Both Jai and Tina go hunting for the photograph, but they don't get it. Here Shekhar gets a call from Sharad that he would not be coming to Mumbai for the function. He requests Shekhar to tell his wife Jaya about it. Shekhar informs about it to Jaya who is not surprised that Sharad is not coming. But she is unhappy about it.

Shekhar tells Jaya that he would come and get his daughter-in-law as well. Finally, it is time for Heer to go. Teiji and Tina come to see her off, but Bauji does not come. However, he does go to the airport to see off Heer. At Mumbai, Shekhar and Heer come for the function. They meet Jaya, who is a former Odissi dancer. It is the function where Mahi would be dancing.

After the function Mahi runs off with her friends to Banganga temple. There while clicking snaps, Mahi experiences a weird feeling which grips her into unconsciousness. Jaya and Shekhar worry about Mahi. However in all this, Mahi and Heer become good friends exchanging notes of their boyfriends.

Mahi tells Heer about her boyfriend - Vir. But when Heer makes Mahi talk to Bauji, Bauji back in Chandigarh feels queer. Time has come to proceed to London, but Heer gets a call from an unknown caller warning her against coming to London. Heer ignores this warning treating this as an empty threat. Back in London, the first night, some one tries to enter Heer's room.

Heer is shattered at Veer's reaction on finding out the truth about Heer and Yash. Lily masi and mama come to visit from Scotland and find Heer is alone at home. Lily masi insults Heer and compels her to leave the house. Heer packs her bag and leaves after leaving a note for Shekhar.

At the rehearsal hall, Priya instigates Veer by telling him that he is right in going against his father and Heer. She manipulates him into thinking that she is the only one who truly cares about him. Mahi arrives and overhears Priya's instigation and makes Veer realise that Heer in not at fault and that he should forgive her.

Shekhar finds the note from Heer saying that she is leaving the house and he convinces Veer to go find Heer and call her back before Navratri. Veer finds Heer alone at Pritam's house and she returns to Shekhar's house. The family brings Mata's idol into the house and celebrates Navratri after the aarti. Priya watches Veer as he dances with Mahi and Heer. She then walks over to Shekhar and suggests that Veer is in love with Heer.

Jaya and Sharad arrive for the Dandiya. Shekhar tells them that he has found a girl for Veer. Jaya thinks that he is talking about Mahi. Jaya is shattered after witnessing Heer's expression. Veer is along with Mahi and Heer plans to go to the nightclub after the dandiya. Jaya tells Mahi that she should accompany her back home.

Back home, Priya tells Mahi that she should keep her distance as Veer is in love with Heer. Heer is uncomfortable at the nightclub and decides to have her first drink as Veer and his friends have a blast. From outside the nightclub, Mahi witnesses Veer and Heer together and misinterprets the situation.

Shekhar calls Bauji and puts forth his proposal. Bauji calls Heer to confirm her feels for Veer. Heer confesses her love for Veer.

Mahi is at the psychoanalyst while Heer along with Veer are putting finishing touches to Pritam house before Bauji's arrival. Mahi talks about her dreams and draws a sketch of Bauji. Meanwhile, Bauji says his final good byes and is on his way to London.

Bauji comes to London. His journey from the driveway to the entrance is fraught with memories from the past. Meanwhile, Mahi who is in a hypnotic trance at the psychoanalyst's office, draws out a sketch of Bauji.

Heer calls Mahi to tell her that her Babbaji has come to London and that they have been invited for dinner at Shekhar uncle's house. The Doctor calls Jaya and tells her that Mahi's sleep walking and the visuals that haunt her are some how connected to her past.

Shekhar welcomes Bauji and the family to dinner. Shekhar ask to talk to Bauji alone and puts forth his proposal for Heer's hand.

Next day, Heer and Tina go shopping. Tina hears a familiar voice. It is Richa. Richa reveals that this is her first Karwa Chauth and Yash is away on business. Despite Tina's reservations Heer invites Richa over for Karwa Chauth.

Mahi and Richa arrive at Shekhar's house with pooja thali and are greeted by Heer. They all come out to the terrace when it is time to break the fast. Tina is afraid that Heer will see Yash's picture.

Both Mahi and Heer are waiting for Veer who is driving back from Scotland.

Veer takes Mahi to his farmhouse for a romantic evening. Veer gives Mahi a ring. Priya follows and keeps a watch on their activities. When Mahi returns home Priya tells Mahi that she had also spent a night at Veer's farmhouse under the pretext of a romantic evening. Mahi finds it hard to believe it at first but Priya says she can prove it.

Bauji and Teij go to the Astrologer's house to match Heer and Veer's janam patri. Bauji is very happy as the astrologer tells him that Heer and Veer are a perfect match. On his way back from the Astrologer's house, Bauji sees "Pammi" across the street.

Priya sends messages to Veer using Mahi's cell phone and invites him to the farmhouse. In the dark Veer seduces Priya thinking that she is Mahi, while Mahi who witnesses this is shattered and returns the ring.

At the shopping mall, Teji walks past the photo frame shop and sees the portrait of Bauji. Teji thinks that perhaps Heer must have thought of this as a birthday present for Bauji.

Mahi announces that she wants to join a dance academy in France. Veer barges into her house and tries to stop her from leaving. Veer tries to clear all the misunderstandings. Sharad overhears Mahi confesses her love to Veer.

Sharad is furious, as Mahi had always maintained that there is nothing between her and Veer. In his anger Sharad reveals that Mahi was adopted.

Mahi is shattered to find out that she in not Sharad Mathur and Jaya Mathur's birth child. Priya, who has overheard this, opens Jaya's cupboard and finds a file from Bombay's St. Xavier's orphanage, which confirms that Mahi is truly adopted.

Bauji is sitting and staring vacantly into space when he finds Pammi in the room talking to him. Teji enters the room to see Bauji talking and hugging thin air. Bauji is embarrassed to realize that he has been hallucinating Pammi's presence all along.

Jaya goes to Mahi's room to find that she has left the house leaving a letter behind for her. Jaya who is shocked, confronts Sharad and blames him for Mahi leaving. The thought of Mahi walking out of their life is too much for Jaya as she collapses.

Mahi pleads with the psychoanalyst to hypnotize her and do regressive therapy on her so she can find out more about her past.

Jaya refuses to eat or drink. Sharad realizes that the situation is getting critical and that Mahi must return home soon.

Mahi wonders aimlessly on the street where a group of guys start following her. As Mahi is about to panic, a car stops by her side. A man rolls down the window and asks her to get in. The man locks all the doors of the car. Mahi starts screaming. She somehow manages to escape, while the man follows her on foot.

Mahi runs for her life. Finally in exhaustion, she trips and falls into the arms of Teji.

love1 Senior Member
love1
love1

Joined: 19 September 2004
Posts: 255

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hey thanx pujas Clap

before i watich but not regularly but afterheer husband fake dead i always watach it
pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Joined: 14 September 2004
Posts: 938

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 11:14am | IP Logged
 Ur Welcome love1
ssha Newbie
ssha
ssha

Joined: 06 December 2004
Posts: 5

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 1:58am | IP Logged

hi pujas,

i'm from malaysia. my mother love to watch this series and i cant stand anymore to see anu, akash and rohan to get caught for what they did. help me, pls.

Originally posted by pujas

Someone aksed for update from way back Here it is :-

Rohan is ecstatic that Pammi has agreed to consummate the relationship when the phone rings. It is Gulappa asking for Pammi. Rohan realises potential danger and yanks the phone off but not before Gulappa promises to meet her the next day. Rohan drives all the way to Scotland to meet Gulappa. Raj insists that he wants to meet Pammi at night and reveal his feeling to her against her will. Pammi meets Raj and asks him to get out of her life but Raj persists. Next morning, Pammi waits for Gulappa in vain Rohan drives back to London thinking that finally they will be consummating their marriage. Pammi sees Dev and Raj's image on the laptop and is shocked.

Pammi collapses in shock and Rohan finds her on the floor with the laptop open. Pammi incoherently tells Rohan about her suspicion but Rohan says its a figment of her imagination but Pammi believes it. Rohan shyly starts sedating her… Pammi fights her sedation and her feet lead her to the dargah. the pir baba blesses her and Pammi realises all the answers of whether Raj is Dev. Raj stays in Edinburgh. Without informing any one, she goes to Edinburgh. At Pritam's house, everyone is in a panic state looking for Pammi, suddenly they realise that even Raj is missing. Raj goes to Edinburgh and there Pammi and Raj unite for Pammi's heart knows that this is Dev.

do pemmi and rohan getting divorced? what happen then?

Originally posted by pujas

Pammi witnesses the murder of Shard Patil by Raj and she is shocked and is not able to believe that Raj, whom she loved so deeply, could have done that. Meanwhile, the family members find out and they are worried about Pammi.

The original Rohit Sharma tells his aide John to hurt Raj as well as he too has been injured. John does as he is told and the police reach the hide out and catch Raj who they think is the real Rohit Sharma. On their way to the police station, Raj escapes and lands up at Pammi's doorstep and asks her to help him. Pammi is shocked.

Pammi hides Raj in her room. The real Rohit Sharma decides to escape but he is not able to do so. He therefore returns to his hide-out. Pammi is at the party but her attention is diverted to Raj. Pammi spots Rohit Sharma's men outside his house and calls inspector Verma.

Rohit Sharma arranges for her daughter to meet her best friend who happens to be Tina. Verma makes an allegation against Pammi. Rohan is shocked to hear this. Meanwhile, inspector Verma enters the house with his team and states that he has information that Rohit Sharma is hiding in Rohan's house.

Rohit Sharma shoots Inspector Verma. Raj finds out and rushes the Inspector to the hospital. The police officials arrest Raj arrest him. He is sentenced to be taken to the gas chamber. Pammi, on the other hand, tells her family that there are two people with the same face and that Raj is not Rohit Sharma. The family is shocked.

Rohan takes her home and locks her up in a room in a fit of anger telling her that he will let her out only when Raj dies in the gas chamber. Meanwhile, Anu decides to save Raj and goes to the police and tells them that Rohan had changed his looks. She tells the family the same thing and also tells them that he is the real Dev. Everyone is shocked.

rohit sharma is the one who had the same face as raj. is it? but who is gulappa?

Originally posted by pujas

Verma stops Raj from going to the gas chamber and decides to carry out an inverstigation to find out the truth. They feel that they should give Anu's theory a thought. Meanwhile, they get a call from the hospital saying that their damaa is in the hospital and they run there thinking it is Akaash. But they reach there and realise that it is actually Dev who is admitted there. Everyone is shocked.

Bauji, San and Rohan have just seen Dev in a suburban hospital on the outskirts of London. Rohan refuses to believe that this could be Dev. Though Bauji and San are convinced, they decide to break this news to Pammi, tactfully. Meanwhile, Dev is anxcious to see Pammi. Pammi oblivious to all that is transpiring outside her house, is set to go with Verma to meet Gulappa.

Rohan grills the hospital regarding Dev when Akash also appears. Along with Rohan, he is convinced that this man is an imposter and not Dev. Bauji breaks this news to Teiji and Baiji and tells them that Pammi doesn't know about it.

But she sees him outside the hospital along with Bauji and Sam. Pammi is shattered.

Dev fires and Anjali gets hurt. Dev escapes from there and curses himself for firing at Anjali. He gets hurt on the shoulder. Pammi sees that Dev and Richa have a special bond and Pammi suspects about them. She sees blood on the floor and tries to find out who has got hurt.

dev? and who is raj? 

Originally posted by pujas

Raj has called Verma and told him that Rohit Sharma has got hurt. When Pammi tries to find out, Akash and Dev try and to cover up. Everyone prepares for Holi. Pammi sees Dev dial a number. She redials the number and takes it down. In the Holi hungama, Raj comes and kidnaps Richa

Dev runs behind her to save her and Pammi calls up the number that she had saved and realises that it is Anjali's number. She now knows that Dev is none other than Rohit Sharma and the kidnap was a plan.

Raj steps into Rohan's house and sees Rohan in a pool of blood. Pammi tells Raj that Rohan has confessed that Raj is Dev. Anu runs to Pritam and announces that Rohan has been killed. Pammi pushes Raj from there as it would be risky for him to stay back as everyone would mistake him to be Rohit Sharma.

Raj calls Mr Verma and informs him that Rohan has committed suicide. Pammi is with Rohan in the ambulance and on reaching the hospital the doctors refuse to take Rohan in as it is a police case. Verma reaches the hospital and asks the doctors to give Rohan instant attention. There are cops at Rohan's residence doing the investigation. They pick up the gun and the divorce papers and also find some male footprints.

They are surprised to see that because they were sure there was nobody there except Rohan and Pammi. Rohan is taken out of the OT to the ICU. The bullet has been removed but they would have to wait till Rohan regains consciousness to see how much damage has been caused to the brain.

do rohan died? thanks god..

Originally posted by pujas

In the meanwhile, Dev and Akash arrive at the police station and when asked by Officer Tandon, they tell him that they want to say something about Dr Malhotra's suicide case and the suspected foul play. Verma barges into the police station and he's made to wait out.

Verma calls up Raj and tells him that the case has been taken away from him and Pammi has been brought for questioning. Verma has been asked to be on leave till the inquiry is done. Pammi is being questioned about the presence of a third individual. She finally admits the presence of Rohit Sharma but Rohan had pulled the trigger. The case now takes a new turn. Pammi is retained at the police station till Rohan gains consciousness. When Rohan regains consciousness he goes on record and says that it was a murder. Pammi is arrested.

Raj makes a false confession that he has murdered Rohan in order to save Pammi's life. Pammi decides to fight her case herself. She calls Anu to the witness box and uses reverse psychology on Anu. Pammi gets Anu to admit and prove with all the evidence that Raj is Dev.

The court case continues, Rohit Sharma thinks of ways to get out of the mess that he has landed himself in. Raj is freed. Rohit Sharma decides to implicate Akash Mehra and get him arrested for Rohan's murder instead.

Meanwhile, in the Kent household, the atmosphere is that of celebration. Dingy tells Akash that she is pregnant but will abort the child because Akash does not deserve a family, as he does not understand its value. Akash is upset.

what happen to dingy and akash? do dingy knows what akash had done? how?

Originally posted by pujas

Anu is guilty about everything. She decides to tell the family the last secret that she is carrying with her and informs that Gungun is Pammi's child. Everyone is shocked but at the same time are happy. Rohit Sharma and gang still try to frame Akash. Anu goes to the hideout where she had wanted to consummate with Raj and burns herself dramatically.

i thought pemmi already knows that gungun is her baby in the episode which gungun needs a blood to survive. does rohan lie to pemmi?

Originally posted by pujas

Dev and Aakash come to the police station and aggressively ask Tandon about the escape of Raj and Pammi. Dev promises to pay him to nab them. Shankar Patil performes his brother's shradh when Dev calls him and informs that Rohit Sharma is in India.

He asks his men to find Rohit Sharma. Teiji is doing the aarati but is unable to concentrate on the Pooja as she gets flashes of Pammi and Raj at the seashore being shot by Varun.

tandon? now, who is he? what do akash do with dev? arrghhh.. confused.. confused..

Originally posted by pujas

A thaali clangs on the floor and Teiji falls down. Raj and Pammi along with Gungun land at the Mumbai airport. While passing the seaface they remember Pammi expressing her wish to have a house at the seaside. Teiji sees the same visuals over and over again. She wants to call Pammi back.

The doctor tells Bauji that she is under trauma and needs rest. As the doctor comes out of the house and is about to get into his car, a cop comes and directs him to sit in some other car. Tandon who is already seated in the car asks him about what is happening in the Pritam house.

Verma watches all the movements secretly. Tina tries to help everybody in the house when she bumps into Gungun's toy, which makes an irritating sound. Bauji shouts but realises that its Gungun's toy and gets emotional about it.

Pammi and Raj rent a place at the seaside and are very happy. They are playing in the sand, making sand castles. Dev barges into Pritam's house and threatens them into revealing where Pammi and Raj are. Suddenly, the phone rings and Bauji asks Dev to pick it up.

Chief tells him that he has heard everything and will be using this as proof against him. Dev sees Tina going out of the house and follows her till a cyber cafe.

Tandon asks Dev to find out about Tina's email ID. Dev takes it from Richa and logs on the net at the same time. He chats with Pammi as Tina and finds her address in Mumbai. Immediately he calls Shankar Patil. He sends black cat commandos. 

Nirmala confronts Tina. Nirmala talks about her sacrifice as a mother that she is performing her son's last rituals inspite of him being alive. Bauji calls for the cops when he receives the news that Tina has withdrawn the case.

Tina comes back and tells Bauji that she is gone to London after the chautha. Yash sees Richa calling somebody requesting the receptionist to find out Kent family's number.

Yash gets over excited as he sees the newspaper flashing news of Yash Diwan's chautha ceremony with his photograph. Yash calls Nirmala and who sarcastically thanks him for calling on his son's death.

Yash is furious and bangs the phone. Yash snatches the newspaper from Richa, goes to the bathroom and burns it. On the other hand, Akash flips the particular page from the newspaper. The receptionist calls Richa and gives her the Kent family number but Yash changes the number from zero to eight.

Richa tries but cannot get through. Bauji and Teiji leave for the chautha but Tina refuses to come. On the way to the airport, Yash and Richa's car suddenly takes a turn in a different direction.

Yash enquires but Richa does not say anything. Yash sees the car has stopped in front of the Pritam house. Richa insists that Yash comes to Tina's house with her.

richa? nirmala? yash?

Originally posted by pujas

Yash and Richa enter the house and Yash comes face to face with Tina. Richa inquires Bauji and Teiji and Tina tells them that they have gone for the chautha of Yash. The chautha ceremony is concluded when Richa approaches the house. Richa steps into the house while Yash waits out. Heer is preparing to go to London with Shekhar. Though she wants Nirmala to go with her, Nirmala herself has backed out. Here Bauji is worried about Heer but decides not to plan her life anymore. Though he is very sad about Heer going to London, he wants to let Heer grow on her own. Heer happens to meet Jai, her one time friend. They both by accident see Mahi's photograph in the paper.

A while later when Jai goes to meet Tina, he sees Mahi's photograph at the house. Tina tells a shocked Jai that it is the photograph of Pammi, Heer's mother. Both Jai and Tina go hunting for the photograph, but they don't get it. Here Shekhar gets a call from Sharad that he would not be coming to Mumbai for the function. He requests Shekhar to tell his wife Jaya about it. Shekhar informs about it to Jaya who is not surprised that Sharad is not coming. But she is unhappy about it.

Shekhar tells Jaya that he would come and get his daughter-in-law as well. Finally, it is time for Heer to go. Teiji and Tina come to see her off, but Bauji does not come. However, he does go to the airport to see off Heer. At Mumbai, Shekhar and Heer come for the function. They meet Jaya, who is a former Odissi dancer. It is the function where Mahi would be dancing.

After the function Mahi runs off with her friends to Banganga temple. There while clicking snaps, Mahi experiences a weird feeling which grips her into unconsciousness. Jaya and Shekhar worry about Mahi. However in all this, Mahi and Heer become good friends exchanging notes of their boyfriends.

Mahi tells Heer about her boyfriend - Vir. But when Heer makes Mahi talk to Bauji, Bauji back in Chandigarh feels queer. Time has come to proceed to London, but Heer gets a call from an unknown caller warning her against coming to London. Heer ignores this warning treating this as an empty threat. Back in London, the first night, some one tries to enter Heer's room.

Heer is shattered at Veer's reaction on finding out the truth about Heer and Yash. Lily masi and mama come to visit from Scotland and find Heer is alone at home. Lily masi insults Heer and compels her to leave the house. Heer packs her bag and leaves after leaving a note for Shekhar.

At the rehearsal hall, Priya instigates Veer by telling him that he is right in going against his father and Heer. She manipulates him into thinking that she is the only one who truly cares about him. Mahi arrives and overhears Priya's instigation and makes Veer realise that Heer in not at fault and that he should forgive her.

Shekhar finds the note from Heer saying that she is leaving the house and he convinces Veer to go find Heer and call her back before Navratri. Veer finds Heer alone at Pritam's house and she returns to Shekhar's house. The family brings Mata's idol into the house and celebrates Navratri after the aarti. Priya watches Veer as he dances with Mahi and Heer. She then walks over to Shekhar and suggests that Veer is in love with Heer.

Jaya and Sharad arrive for the Dandiya. Shekhar tells them that he has found a girl for Veer. Jaya thinks that he is talking about Mahi. Jaya is shattered after witnessing Heer's expression. Veer is along with Mahi and Heer plans to go to the nightclub after the dandiya. Jaya tells Mahi that she should accompany her back home.

Back home, Priya tells Mahi that she should keep her distance as Veer is in love with Heer. Heer is uncomfortable at the nightclub and decides to have her first drink as Veer and his friends have a blast. From outside the nightclub, Mahi witnesses Veer and Heer together and misinterprets the situation.

Shekhar calls Bauji and puts forth his proposal. Bauji calls Heer to confirm her feels for Veer. Heer confesses her love for Veer.

Mahi is at the psychoanalyst while Heer along with Veer are putting finishing touches to Pritam house before Bauji's arrival. Mahi talks about her dreams and draws a sketch of Bauji. Meanwhile, Bauji says his final good byes and is on his way to London.

Bauji comes to London. His journey from the driveway to the entrance is fraught with memories from the past. Meanwhile, Mahi who is in a hypnotic trance at the psychoanalyst's office, draws out a sketch of Bauji.

Heer calls Mahi to tell her that her Babbaji has come to London and that they have been invited for dinner at Shekhar uncle's house. The Doctor calls Jaya and tells her that Mahi's sleep walking and the visuals that haunt her are some how connected to her past.

Shekhar welcomes Bauji and the family to dinner. Shekhar ask to talk to Bauji alone and puts forth his proposal for Heer's hand.

Next day, Heer and Tina go shopping. Tina hears a familiar voice. It is Richa. Richa reveals that this is her first Karwa Chauth and Yash is away on business. Despite Tina's reservations Heer invites Richa over for Karwa Chauth.

Mahi and Richa arrive at Shekhar's house with pooja thali and are greeted by Heer. They all come out to the terrace when it is time to break the fast. Tina is afraid that Heer will see Yash's picture.

Both Mahi and Heer are waiting for Veer who is driving back from Scotland.

Veer takes Mahi to his farmhouse for a romantic evening. Veer gives Mahi a ring. Priya follows and keeps a watch on their activities. When Mahi returns home Priya tells Mahi that she had also spent a night at Veer's farmhouse under the pretext of a romantic evening. Mahi finds it hard to believe it at first but Priya says she can prove it.

Bauji and Teij go to the Astrologer's house to match Heer and Veer's janam patri. Bauji is very happy as the astrologer tells him that Heer and Veer are a perfect match. On his way back from the Astrologer's house, Bauji sees "Pammi" across the street.

Priya sends messages to Veer using Mahi's cell phone and invites him to the farmhouse. In the dark Veer seduces Priya thinking that she is Mahi, while Mahi who witnesses this is shattered and returns the ring.

At the shopping mall, Teji walks past the photo frame shop and sees the portrait of Bauji. Teji thinks that perhaps Heer must have thought of this as a birthday present for Bauji.

Mahi announces that she wants to join a dance academy in France. Veer barges into her house and tries to stop her from leaving. Veer tries to clear all the misunderstandings. Sharad overhears Mahi confesses her love to Veer.

Sharad is furious, as Mahi had always maintained that there is nothing between her and Veer. In his anger Sharad reveals that Mahi was adopted.

Mahi is shattered to find out that she in not Sharad Mathur and Jaya Mathur's birth child. Priya, who has overheard this, opens Jaya's cupboard and finds a file from Bombay's St. Xavier's orphanage, which confirms that Mahi is truly adopted.

Bauji is sitting and staring vacantly into space when he finds Pammi in the room talking to him. Teji enters the room to see Bauji talking and hugging thin air. Bauji is embarrassed to realize that he has been hallucinating Pammi's presence all along.

Jaya goes to Mahi's room to find that she has left the house leaving a letter behind for her. Jaya who is shocked, confronts Sharad and blames him for Mahi leaving. The thought of Mahi walking out of their life is too much for Jaya as she collapses.

Mahi pleads with the psychoanalyst to hypnotize her and do regressive therapy on her so she can find out more about her past.

Jaya refuses to eat or drink. Sharad realizes that the situation is getting critical and that Mahi must return home soon.

Mahi wonders aimlessly on the street where a group of guys start following her. As Mahi is about to panic, a car stops by her side. A man rolls down the window and asks her to get in. The man locks all the doors of the car. Mahi starts screaming. She somehow manages to escape, while the man follows her on foot.

Mahi runs for her life. Finally in exhaustion, she trips and falls into the arms of Teji.

and now, mahi? veer? heer? who are they? what are they doing in this series? heheh.. i'm getting so confused now. hahahaha..

pls help me. i think today, in malaysia, the series will shows about rohan telling something about gungun to pemmi in the hospital when gungun needs some blood to survives. do rohan tells her or not? i think that stupid rohan should die earlier. hehehe.. now he is equal to anu and akash. why do their evil planned always succed and those good ppl have no idea abt it?

love1 Senior Member
love1
love1

Joined: 19 September 2004
Posts: 255

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 3:53am | IP Logged
mahi is pammi doughter and serialis foword  20 year 
ssha Newbie
ssha
ssha

Joined: 06 December 2004
Posts: 5

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

is mahi is gungun? what happen to pemmi and raj/dev?

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Joined: 20 September 2004
Posts: 8633

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
 Killed off probably to stretch the neverending idiocyLOL
ssha Newbie
ssha
ssha

Joined: 06 December 2004
Posts: 5

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 12:46am | IP Logged
is it true that madhu, mother of tina still alive?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
update

Author: john abraham   Replies: 3   Views: 2830

john abraham 3 2830 09 May 2005 at 12:04am by vedali_29
latest update ENjoY!!!

Author: ToxicRebel   Replies: 0   Views: 3451

ToxicRebel 0 3451 04 May 2005 at 5:54pm by ToxicRebel
Update please

Author: pkb1   Replies: 0   Views: 1533

pkb1 0 1533 04 May 2005 at 5:17am by pkb1
Latest update of series

Author: vermaarpana   Replies: 6   Views: 2206

vermaarpana 6 2206 15 April 2005 at 3:08pm by jazmine

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index