Debate Mansion

Why IF Have More Population of Females? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 8:36am | IP Logged
gr8 post di!! Clap

well, i noticed dis thing on IF wen i first joined..its one of d few women-dominated societes in d world today.. Tongue
i dont think men dont watch saas-bahu stuff..but i guess dey jus watch it n let go..they dont really think n ponder over it...
but females tend 2 think a lot..they like to disucss wat happened,y it happened n wat can happen next...dey jus luv talking... LOL LOL
men are jus not bothered dat much..dey're more into stuff like sports n statistics... Confused Tongue
as u sed,its pretty ironical, dat IF is dominated by females wen a guy created dis site!! Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why IF Have More Population of Females? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamulya1

Originally posted by smallwonder

i am a guy and joined IF while Nach Baliye was on and used to update for it... and one fine day someone replies - "thnx di"AngryLOL didnt feel goodLOL thnx to the admins for haing the gender displayed on the profile nowWink

well about the proportion, i wud say - in general girls will have lots to say on any topic in this world - they dont need a topic infactWinkLOL i just saw the cricket forum right now, and u will find girls in majority there as wellConfused - girls dicussing sports - just as weird as guyz discussing saas bahu.... its not that guyz dont watch tv - yes they like sports more, but am sure they do watch serials every now and then... but its just that girls are the chatter box types... no offense...

u still remember it..oh GodLOL...when did tht happen..poor u..but she should have apolozised for the misinterpetation..dint she???TongueLOL

yes she didTongue how r u btwBig smile

ok back to the topic... i personally just watch reality shows, special squadClap, laughter champions and cricket/tennis... and i discuss them when my work allows me - sometimes i am so busy that i don have energy or time to come and discuss here... and sometimes i am soooo freeLOL that i spend the day discussing why hiten-gauri still deserve to stay in nach baliyeWinkLOL

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Wow iteresting post!! 80^%!! Go girls!! Well my theories are...
1. Serials are really emontional. Most girls are more emotional than boys and much more mature then boys!!
2. Normal boy are addicted to the ckputer but only addictinded to boyish computer games!! It is true!! And as they get older, they like going out and so on...

Lost_Soul141

IF-Rockerz

Lost_Soul141

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 11:44am | IP Logged
bcoz not many guys enjoy watchin indian dramas-im always fighting with my brother and dad wen a football match it cumin on the same time as any of my dramas!

Farhanas

Farhanas

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I read all the responces to this post but I think it doesnt matter if men are watching these soaps or not, the reason is that women are MULTI-TASK persons, they can watch TV, talk over the phone, cook & take care of kids at the same time, if they are not cooking & talking over the phone they can have their laptops on their laps & updating the serials or giving their opinions on IF, at the same time if their kids come & ask them a question they are able to listen to them & reply them back, if their husbands can ask them for a cup of tea they are able to run to the kitchen & make that cup of tea during the commercial break, on the other hand if men are doing one thing they can do one thing only if you ask them to do something else during that time they said "dekh nahi raho ho abhi main ye kaam kar raha hoon"....so thats the reason that we have more females then males on IF Tongue

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by Naina_Manam

You know, one of the weakness I find in boys is the lack of discussion skills Embarrassed.

Shocked Whatever gave you that idea??ShockedConfused Well maybe when they're teenagers.LOL

Yes, you're right, they are teenagers and I made a big generalization there. All the boys (teenagers) I know would rather just go play sports or watch sports channel rather discuss life or anything related to it as all the girls I know including me.

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umi82990

First of all I thank the man who made this site.

Now it's been proven throughout history that a woman runs/rules whatever the man makes. Same goes here. VJ made the site and the women run it. The 80% female population at IF is here only because women can sit down and watch six hours of non-stop TV while males can only watch TV for one hour at the most! We(females) will watch all this and then will discuss it like a school subject. On the other hand, males want to forget what they just watched.

It's a matter of nature and interest!
Great discussion though!Wink

Well I think the male aka VJ got the best out of the female running and thumbs up to him. VJ Don't worry your not the only male round here. I am a male, I even make sigs. I don't see anything wrong in it. I realised that IF is female concentrated so I made sigs. I got the best out of making the sigs though since now I can design websites and am on a project too. I think like many would say here males are not as 'open' when it comes to Indian Television but that doesn't mean there are none of themWink

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Males like to read news, especially the sports news and they like to watch sports channel n every time they keep bets on which cricket team will win. They like to play Arcade games which is not in IF, so i think its the reason may be

Post Reply New Post

Go to top