Debate Mansion

Why IF Have More Population of Females? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

queenkumar

IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why IF Have More Population of Females? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umi82990

First of all I thank the man who made this site.

Now it's been proven throughout history that a woman runs/rules whatever the man makes. Same goes here. VJ made the site and the women run it. The 80% female population at IF is here only because women can sit down and watch six hours of non-stop TV while males can only watch TV for one hour at the most! We(females) will watch all this and then will discuss it like a school subject. On the other hand, males want to forget what they just watched.

It's a matter of nature and interest!
Great discussion though!Wink

well said i m with uClap

Swapna-Mobile

IF-Dazzler

Swapna-Mobile

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Men r not as patient in this field as females r to sit down and discuss about things that dont exist at all...and I guess the males in Tv soaps r more attractive dan da females...lol...so no point of dem wasting all da energy they conserve on a place like IF...

Swapna-Mobile Embarrassed

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 12:25am | IP Logged
i am a guy and joined IF while Nach Baliye was on and used to update for it... and one fine day someone replies - "thnx di"AngryLOL didnt feel goodLOL thnx to the admins for haing the gender displayed on the profile nowWink

well about the proportion, i wud say - in general girls will have lots to say on any topic in this world - they dont need a topic infactWinkLOL i just saw the cricket forum right now, and u will find girls in majority there as wellConfused - girls dicussing sports - just as weird as guyz discussing saas bahu.... its not that guyz dont watch tv - yes they like sports more, but am sure they do watch serials every now and then... but its just that girls are the chatter box types... no offense...

putturani

Goldie

putturani

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Well it's simple! I-F is the best site and women are the better sex! Big smile Big smile
LOL LOL

P.S. I didn't mean to be sexist or rude but I think I have the right to say this
on Women's Day! Big smile

souro

souro

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naina_Manam

You know, one of the weakness I find in boys is the lack of discussion skills Embarrassed.

Shocked Whatever gave you that idea??ShockedConfused Well maybe when they're teenagers.LOL

Personally I don't watch TV and when I do it's usually a cricket match involving India. Other than that maybe I watch TV 1 or 2 days in a month or two and then its usually news channel or a good movie (comedy or action) or cartoons or shows on Pogo Smile. None of my friends watch TV too. In recent times the only show that I watched is Bigg Boss, which my mom told me about. Since I don't watch TV, I landed on IF for the videos posted by Varmap. I never felt the need to discuss about it and I was only forced to become a member for the final episode which was available for viewing to members only.OuchLOL Since BB was already over and with no knowledge about other soaps, I found Debate Mansion to be the only place interesting and appealing where I can participate Smile.

However, it's not true that guys don't watch soaps and serials. In good old DD days me and all of my friends (kids at that time) used to watch Ramayan, Mahabharat, Street Hawk, Johnny Sako and the Flying Robot and cartoons Big smile. But really the stories that I hear about Hindi dramas doesn't do much to make me interested, One girl marrying seven times and still saying she's in love with her first lover Dead, a guy having plastic surgery and changing his voice too Confused, ladies cooking or simply lazing and bitching around wearing expensive saris and jewelrys Tongue, a girl with braces on always baring her teeth to the maximum for no reason Tongue, how much further from reality can they get.Confused

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Wonderful topic Shazu Clap Clap ..
I think its because the serials are mainly female-oriented and are full of saas bahu sazishe but not sasur damad sazishe LOL LOL ..

*Spandana*

IF-Rockerz

*Spandana*

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smallwonder

i am a guy and joined IF while Nach Baliye was on and used to update for it... and one fine day someone replies - "thnx di"AngryLOL didnt feel goodLOL thnx to the admins for haing the gender displayed on the profile nowWink

well about the proportion, i wud say - in general girls will have lots to say on any topic in this world - they dont need a topic infactWinkLOL i just saw the cricket forum right now, and u will find girls in majority there as wellConfused - girls dicussing sports - just as weird as guyz discussing saas bahu.... its not that guyz dont watch tv - yes they like sports more, but am sure they do watch serials every now and then... but its just that girls are the chatter box types... no offense...

u still remember it..oh GodLOL...when did tht happen..poor u..but she should have apolozised for the misinterpetation..dint she???TongueLOL

Edited by yamulya1 - 08 March 2007 at 9:59am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top