Debate Mansion

Why IF Have More Population of Females? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

advil

IF-Sizzlerz

advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Hmmm... Even I would like to know the reply to that......Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why IF Have More Population of Females? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Women like to watch drama serials more than men do...

urber

IF-Dazzler

urber

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
interesting topic.. even i've noticed this.. most of the IF members are females!..
i think itz becoz males do not have a lot of interest in soaps and even if they do they do not lyk to discuss in the forums lyk u mentioned earlier!!

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
hahahahaha i've alwayz beeen wondering that!
lekin hmmmmm coz more ladkis watch dramas LOL

*Spandana*

IF-Rockerz

*Spandana*

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by buttercup

Salaam Namaste friends,HugNamasthe butteryTongue

New day, New discussion, what say?Winklets do itLOL

What could be the reason that IF is more of female oriented ? Embarrassed
the forum is about TV serials and serials r watched by women only..men cant bear this torture..women r more resistentLOL

Is it that the Indian Telly shows are watched only by females?
yes, and this fact is very much exploited by EktaLOL
 does that also mean males are not interested in saas bahu series Wink..Im sure lot of guys do watch the shows but may be not ready to discuss such things openly?i dont think soo..in my home my father and bro dont watch them..even my uncles and male cousions dont watch these serials.

How many guys would watch Indian telly shows with their girlfriends/wives/sisters..etc..? so why is that they don't  join public forums and get into discussions as much as girls do ? Embarrassed
i think they watch it for their girl sake but not for themselves. and so after freed from jail they dont want to look backLOL

It doesn't have to have only saas-bahu shows that have to be discussed but there are lot of different types of shows on TV which are watched by lot of males.
r u talking about indian Tv. other stories didnt make me applause for them(other stories) how could males appreciate them.LOL

Don't you think guys too should join in as much as the girls do on India forums? Embarrassed
good idea..but i am sure they wont..
ok, example i am not picking but as u mentioned about the admin..ask him how many shows he sees and actually sit to discuss themLOL even the existing males on IF come for fun not to discuss someother's life. thats a girl stuffLOL

And what could be reason for this that they are not being part of us? hmmm, i think their easy going nature..which keeps them always cool. t hey r not worried about other's life..if a girl is dying or married to a cruel person, they dont react as much as girls react..and also the stories...many of them r girl oriented. so they dont feel the intensity as girls feel

What can we do to balance the population on India Forums?!Big smile
introduce some male favourites...some of my ideas
1.world cup is coming..so make a sub-forum for it to discuss..i am sure we will rush to it.Embarrassed and also males like to talk and discuss about it
2.males like to discuss about their business..introduce stock market forum(this one could be hard as u have to provide info about it.)
3. may be create a male club for all the males to get together and express their heart out if they r scared or feel uneasy expressing in a girl dominating placeLOL
p.s - nice post buttery...Big smile

Edited by yamulya1 - 07 March 2007 at 10:03pm

*Spandana*

IF-Rockerz

*Spandana*

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=buttercup]
Oops sorry double postSmile

ok then males - just ask urself which topics u would like to discuss and then give sugests..this is my sugestion to u guys..

Edited by yamulya1 - 07 March 2007 at 9:08pm

*Spandana*

IF-Rockerz

*Spandana*

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kothra

Cool topic shaz..
Lol..i even like to knw y only gals rules IF..
lol..
wehn oneday isaid tht as a guy i watch almost all the serials many where shocked..
Lol..cant male watch the serial?.. LOL LOL LOL

thats funny.LOL but then why dont u participate in discussions.Question

p.s thanks for providing KBC videosSmile

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
That's an interesting topic! And yes, I have wondered too since Vijay has created the forum but still we have more girls than guys, ironic naa? LOLTongue

LOL On a serious note, well, I do think that guys tend not to watch serials than girls do (although of course there are exceptions) See most of the guys I know would either watch sports/discovery/history/news channel or just go out and play sports or just go out with friends all the time.

Most aren't interested in what the saas bahu soaps have to offer today. And those who watch a few serials don't like to sit down and discuss them. You know, one of the weakness I find in boys is the lack of discussion skills Embarrassed. So, they just watch it and then not be a part of a forum or they are just silent readers.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top