Page 2 Page 6

buttercup

IF-Veteran Member

buttercup

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 8:14am | IP Logged

purple and pink hearts animated divider

Salaam Namaste friends,Hug

New day, New discussion, what say?Wink

We are back with a very interesting topic today, which surely would have been revolving on lot of members minds Embarrassed

Why IF Have More Population of Females?? & How to Balance the Population?? 

dancing hearts animated divider

More than 80% members on India Forums are female members, while the forum itself is a creation by a Male.Wink.. If a male can take a step creating India Forums why aren't guys taking one step ahead being part of IF?Embarrassed

What could be the reason that IF is more of female oriented ? Embarrassed

Is it that the Indian Telly shows are watched only by females?
 does that also mean males are not interested in saas bahu series Wink..Im sure lot of guys do watch the shows but may be not ready to discuss such things openly?

How many guys would watch Indian telly shows with their girlfriends/wives/sisters..etc..? so why is that they don't  join public forums and get into discussions as much as girls do ? Embarrassed

It doesn't have to have only saas-bahu shows that have to be discussed but there are lot of different types of shows on TV which are watched by lot of males.

Don't you think guys too should join in as much as the girls do on India forums? Embarrassed

dancing hearts animated divider

And what could be reason for this that they are not being part of us?

What can we do to balance the population on India Forums?!Big smile

Love to hear your views on this !Embarrassed

purple and pink hearts animated divider
Love,

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 07 March 2007 at 2:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why IF Have More Population of Females?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

wow, great discussion! great post yaar! Clap
i'm definitely going to reply on this! Tongue

it's a fact that Men usually don't like it when their grannies, moms, sisters/wifes,daughters watch tv serials because sometimes they think tv soaps have bad influence on people!Confused
maybe that's also one of the main factors why there are more woman here at IF!!! Tongue we women love the serials, get attached to the stories, the actors etc! but guys usually love to watch sports on tv Wink no offense, this is what i've observed Tongue

but i'll be back to discuss the points! Till then have a great IF Women's week everyoneTongue
Gracella Tongue

Edited by Gracella - 07 March 2007 at 2:56pm

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
i think we have more women then men here becuz men dont like to watch drama like serials n rohna dohna, saas bahu type shows LOL they like sports and fighting and news and stuff like that lolzz Wink i think thats y more women r here to discuss shows n stuff then men... Tongue

Edited by snowflake0555 - 07 March 2007 at 2:54pm

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Cool topic shaz..
Lol..i even like to knw y only gals rules IF..
lol..
wehn oneday isaid tht as a guy i watch almost all the serials many where shocked..
Lol..cant male watch the serial?.. LOL LOL LOL

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
First of all I thank the man who made this site.

Now it's been proven throughout history that a woman runs/rules whatever the man makes. Same goes here. VJ made the site and the women run it. The 80% female population at IF is here only because women can sit down and watch six hours of non-stop TV while males can only watch TV for one hour at the most! We(females) will watch all this and then will discuss it like a school subject. On the other hand, males want to forget what they just watched.

It's a matter of nature and interest!
Great discussion though!Wink

anishma24

IF-Sizzlerz

anishma24

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kothra

Cool topic shaz..
Lol..i even like to knw y only gals rules IF..
lol..
wehn oneday isaid tht as a guy i watch almost all the serials many where shocked..
Lol..cant male watch the serial?.. LOL LOL LOL

LOLyeah of course a male can watch serials, but whenever some male says that to me, even i get shockedLOL it's so unusual nah? it's not that i'm judgemental, but most males really dislike it when women watch serialsConfused

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Gr8 Post Butter Big smile
I think the reason behind this is that females like watching all these serials more than men..men find these serials boring and think they don't make sense at all LOL

-Leena

Hmm...I think it's because guys would prefer to spend their time in other ways, like playing sports for instance! Like even if you take things like MSN and all, it's mainly the females that spend a lot of time on it! I'm just taking from the viewpoint of my friends though! I'm sure some people would think it's the other way LOL!

-Yosh

Edited by Leenasmg - 09 March 2007 at 11:25am

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
i think we have more female then men cuz men likes sports and cars stuff. they don,t like rona dhonna serials and all the stuff. the most important thing every men like is politics.we can encourage more men to join india-forums if they want.all the men i know they think watching tv serials
are crap.all the serials have same roona dhona story and it ends at the same story

Post Reply New Post

Go to top